Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Glock=Ray=Jeremy=My brother

I thought there were rules that you DONT bomb during the Chicago Herf....well my brother from another mother straight failed and bombed the f out of me.

One of my many forum nicknames is Kryptonite...no idea how that one started ;)
But let's move on. Drew and Sam (got something for that a$$) tells Jeremy about a stick called Krypton and this fool buys me a box and has errrrbody at the Chitown herf sign the box. Sorry my pics arent that great but this gift meant so much to me...i mean i didnt cry or no *** like that...but it was very thoughtful and much appreciated. Some of the signatures I like more than others...LOL But thank you ALL for signing my box...hehehe

photo IMG_2757_zpsb07915f6.jpg
photo IMG_2758_zpsd988d313.jpg
photo IMG_2760_zps5cca3bec.jpg
photo IMG_2762_zpsc786fc5a.jpg

I love you Jeremy and I dont care if the whole world knows it!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    PRICELESS!!!! Nicely done RayRay! I love the fact that you were able to get everyone to sign it right under his nose!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    PRICELESS!!!! Nicely done RayRay! I love the fact that you were able to get everyone to sign it right under his nose!
    They had the waitress distract me...yeah lets go with that!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. And RoRo does have a soft side.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Glock on a deserving botl! Enjoy Royln'
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    That's bada$$ Jeremy, very deserving!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Is that the side boob that I read about in NCR? LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    I missed that part..but dude her eyes and....well nevermind..you had to be there!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He had a lot of distractions going on :) love ya bro.
    Glock1975:
    He had a lot of distractions going on :) love ya bro.
    Shhhh!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats bud. that's what you get when you miss a vherf......that night was one of the more fun vherfs.
    brianetz1:
    congrats bud. that's what you get when you miss a vherf......that night was one of the more fun vherfs.
    That it was. I told ya I was ending the war my way.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Hold up...you think its over just because you blew me up in person......maaaaaannn I thought you knew me better than that.. HO, HO, freakin HO
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is just plain badass! You be getting blown up left and right Playa!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Hold up...you think its over just because you blew me up in person......maaaaaannn I thought you knew me better than that.. HO, HO, freakin HO
    No it's over Bro, get this guy off the stage, exit left.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    damn glock that is a hella-awesome gift.
    sorry royln but i gotta go with glock here .... you got straight KO'd brother!!
    seriously awesome you got everybody to sign it glock .... and royln's got his "own" branded cigar now how #baller is that?!??! #justsayin! ..... LOL

but idk man maybe ROY's still got some fight left in him .... callin you names like "freakin' HO" .... you gonna let him get away with that glock????

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be a good day to hit RoRo.
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    seriously awesome you got everybody to sign it glock .... and royln's got his "own" branded cigar now how #baller is that, #justsayin! ..... LOL

but idk man maybe ROY's still got some fight left in him .... callin you names like "freakin' HO" .... you gonna let him get away with that glock????
    You talk too much Gibby...merry christmas!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Anybody see the blitz? Word on the street is RoRo's a MF - My Father hoe.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit! At least your nickname wasn't Acid
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    seriously awesome you got everybody to sign it glock .... and royln's got his "own" branded cigar now how #baller is that, #justsayin! ..... LOL

:-(

but you still heart me anyways!!????!!!! lol

merry christmas to you too bro, looking forward to a little time away from the office.
    how about you? what's your plans?

(and fyi i'm hoping to (finally) catch a v-herf between the holidays, you best be there!!)

ddubridge:
    Eulogy:
    ****!
    ddubridge:
    Eulogy:

bump

jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:

merry christmas to you too bro, looking forward to a little time away from the office.

(and fyi i'm hoping to (finally) catch a v-herf between the holidays, you best be there!!)
    Maybe I should clarify..when I say Merry Christmas that means a gift is in your near future..and I do still heart you bro!
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    I missed that part..but dude her eyes and....well nevermind..you had to be there!
    It's all about the eyes.....
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:

Maybe I should clarify..when I say Merry Christmas that means a gift is in your near future..and I do still heart you bro!

sorry bro but i'm on the naughty list this year.
    shoot even the DOG knows that, she's been digging up chunks of coal in the backyard and bringing them to me. LMAO

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Eulogy:
    ****!
    Come on. MF My Father...this $hit cracks my a$$ up.
    ddubridge:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    Eulogy:
    ****!
    Come on. MF My Father...this $hit cracks my a$$ up.
    UC Undercrown lol
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic hit and I guess you could call it a Super Hit (Sorry, had to). Gotta love it too that in a thread where Royln gets destroyed that people are trying to get him destroyed even more. That's what makes this place so great though haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    KRYPTONITE!!!! Good job Jeremy doing this all by yourself, the idea, the reason, etc all you.... good job... JEREMY (get it yet RoRo?)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    OMG she was HOT!!