Options

Official 2014 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    FireRob:
    Vulchor:
    Im hit!!!! Pics to come later.....A nice Poker and Chicago Bears themed gift with some great sticks as well. .
    Ever since I saw this I have been checking back each time there is a new post. You got my attention with "Chicago Bears themed". Where's the pic's Vulchor???
    Lets SEE!! Lets SEEE!!! I haven't seen a post that grabbed me this intensely The Secret Santa is amazingly exciting!!
    +1 Ochozacho/Vulchor we need pics!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    flowbee:
    FireRob:
    Vulchor:
    Im hit!!!! Pics to come later.....A nice Poker and Chicago Bears themed gift with some great sticks as well. .
    Ever since I saw this I have been checking back each time there is a new post. You got my attention with "Chicago Bears themed". Where's the pic's Vulchor???
    Lets SEE!! Lets SEEE!!! I haven't seen a post that grabbed me this intensely The Secret Santa is amazingly exciting!!
    +1 Ochozacho/Vulchor we need pics!
    Checked Vulchor's history and he hasn't been active on the forum since he last posted about being hit. Must be a busy guy. But looking forward to seeing what is SS got him.

Really enjoying watching all this. I'll be in to play with you guys next year for sure. Always like a good reason to send big box's
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I bet I know Royln's SS.... it's Peyton Manning! OMAHA OMAHA OMAHA
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    holy crap.

seriously. how does it get more intense than that?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    holy crap.

seriously. how does it get more intense than that?

Here's how ...........The Secret Santa's are playing for blood ..... I am truly humbled and at a loss for words.... Thank You so very much Santa ....... No more delay .... here's the carnage
    TWO MASSIVE BOXES

photo 20141217_230348_zpsahahu4jn.jpg

photo 20141217_230726_zpsphhuds9q.jpg
    Really??

photo 20141217_230902_zpsles51buz.jpg

photo 20141217_230935_zpsdkt26col.jpg

photo 20141217_230958_zpsidgscg5v.jpg

photo 20141217_231020_zpsafasesd1.jpg

photo 20141217_231110_zpsrwlgp4tf.jpg

SO SWEET

photo 20141217_231206_zpswyifezk3.jpg

BOX 2 CONTENTS

photo 20141217_231625_zpscjem4tzk.jpg

photo 20141217_231650_zpsaeednsyy.jpg

photo 20141217_231706_zpstbwgx3h6.jpg

photo 20141217_231727_zpstr6ck8de.jpg

Again Santa ..... Thank You so much and I look forward to uncovering who you are, as we need to talk about life and other things.....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shizz Jimmy that's insane carnage...recover then enjoy!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ro got his meat handed to him!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    More killer hits, nice job Santas. I thought I felt some tremors across town here Jim and nice to see you get smacked around with a massive hit like that. I know I'm still recovering from mine lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow all you SS are really laying the smack down. Love seeing all the generosity on the site!
  • Options
    Wow excellent job SS! Golf and cigars are a great paring!
  • Options
    dear lord man...
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    holy cow.......this is just crazy.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....speechless.....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    X2
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Woohoo!!!!! Them's some beatin's ret ther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn ..... santa probably needed a couple extra reindeer to help pull the sleigh loaded with all those goodies!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    lookie what i found on my doorstep...

came with instructions.
    i like instructions

boxes 1 through 4 (my wife got into the first one immediately):

love these things:

BEER!!! Dragons milk. great brew right there. ...and something to open it with. since im a Xikar **** this will now live on my key-chain:

and then some cigars with the one on the left being the dragons milk cigar to go with my beer, and a killer selection to round out the first 5 of the box:

the Xikar 744 Cigar Cut knife. ive wanted one of these for years:

and of course, cigars. Lots and lots of cigars:

lastly, and what makes this package absolutely ridiculous, Room 101 Cufflinks. these will probably be my go-to cufflinks from here on out:

here is a shot of the entire thing:

and a subscription to Cigar Press Magazine so i dont have to buy it at the B&M anymore

there was also a bit of Flor de Cana 18 year rum in there too... but i didnt include it in the pictures because it is "not part of the secret Santa Pass"
    i mean... it is and it isnt.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great gifts. Nice to see the organizer get destroyed. Thanks for setting this up Kuzi
  • Options
    Awesome hit, SS's are tearing it up!!!!! And that bottle opener is SWEET!!!!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Great gifts. Nice to see the organizer get destroyed. Thanks for setting this up Kuzi
    +1 nice work SS! Enjoy Kuzi..:)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Awesome hit, SS's are tearing it up!!!!! And that bottle opener is SWEET!!!!!!

Sums it up right there.

My WMD went out earlier today Muahahahahahaha
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's wsup!!! Love to see Kuzi get smacked around from to time...one advatanage that Matt has is that he already knows who hit him!!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    That's wsup!!! Love to see Kuzi get smacked around from to time...one advatanage that Matt has is that he already knows who hit him!!!
    thats true.... i do know. but i have little if any control. my wife pick names at random. i just make sure they did not have each other as a santa last year.

the other advantage i have is I know who im sending to about 5 days before everyone else. i dont know who has me until the night before everyone gets a PM with who they are sending to. i have her pick a few names a day starting about 5 days out so i can get some of the PMs ready and just cut and paste. if i did it all on thanks giving it would take all damn day. i just make sure im the first name on the list and the last person to be picked sends to me.
  • Options
    Well, whoever your notsosecret Santa is, he killed it! Nice job!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Well, whoever your notsosecret Santa is, he killed it! Nice job!
    +1
  • Options
    Santa's reindeer dropped package ONE and a good one it is! I've been wanting a big stinky for a LONG time now. And some festive treats to enjoy as well..can't wait to see what box two is!
    imagephoto 55EED3EA-4720-4CBF-B7CF-BFD55A574F3E_zpsswtcijjg.jpg
    imagephoto F10D6C38-F773-407C-BF71-7BFF7FF949CC_zps9zeawcob.jpg
  • Options
    Very nice and I guess this is one time when a Big Stinky getting left on your doorstep is a good thing.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My SS knows "To Be The Man, You Have To Beat The Man " But my SS also posted his addy on the box, whoops... Thank you very much SS, have never tried the Antidote and that T52 looks really old, and the others look great. Bottle of scotch to warm my insides up this winter, u must have heard I'm a lush, and 2 dolls that I'm sure will be claimed by kids in the house soon. Thank ya very much, and Happy Holidays. image
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    My SS knows "To Be The Man, You Have To Beat The Man " But my SS also posted his addy on the box, whoops... Thank you very much SS, have never tried the Antidote and that T52 looks really old, and the others look great. Bottle of scotch to warm my insides up this winter, u must have heard I'm a lush, and 2 dolls that I'm sure will be claimed by kids in the house soon. Thank ya very much, and Happy Holidays. image
    Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaahhh!!! Enjoy Glock!
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Glock1975:
    Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaahhh!!! Enjoy Glock!

Using Macho Man's catchphrase when it's Ric Flair is soooo wrong lol.

Great hit and I did the same thing out of habit with the address lol. Was going to do what my SS did and put my victim's name in both spots but so used to just putting mine and remembered after it was sent D'OH.
    Enola Gay - Target #29