Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    What time?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    What time?
    NOW
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    if anyone is around let me know...gonna go smoke after a fun day.
    Christmas Vherf? what you all think. I have a viaje holiday blend candy cane dying to be put to fire.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    In FTW... probably won't be very christmas-based tho
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Christmas Vherf? what you all think. I have a viaje holiday blend candy cane dying to be put to fire.
    Oh yeah.. I'll be as sober as Drew
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Im always sober.
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Im always sober.
    sure you were
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Tonight 8:30 EST - me and JHewey be hanging out!
    OchoZacho:
    Tonight 8:30 EST - me and JHewey be hanging out!
    I should be in, a bit sauced though :p
    Get in here!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Got my new phone. Will be trying to load the google+ ap and figure this out...
    Is there more recent instructions than the ones on page one? I don't have a gmail account to use to log in, do I have to have one???
    FireRob:
    Is there more recent instructions than the ones on page one? I don't have a gmail account to use to log in, do I have to have one???
    you have to have a gmail addy to use the hangouts. so you may as well create one if you want to use the vherf.....if you are going straight from the phone the best way to do this would be to get a gmail account, download the google + and the hangouts app. Shoot me what your gmail account is via PM. Once i send the invite to event, sign into G+ with your gmail account, accept the invitation. in the Events area you will have the CCom vherf event listed. If you have the hangouts app already loaded and click join hangout on the event it will take you right to it.

I have updated the first post with the latest "permanent" link that they gave me the last time i went into the vherf. If that link is working all you will need to do is bookmark that link on your phone and hit that link to take you to the hangout, but generally that isn't the most consistent way to get in.
    brianetz1:
    FireRob:
    you have to have a gmail addy to use the hangouts. so you may as well create one if you want to use the vherf.....if you are going straight from the phone the best way to do this would be to get a gmail account, download the google + and the hangouts app. Shoot me what your gmail account is via PM. Once i send the invite to event, sign into G+ with your gmail account, accept the invitation. in the Events area you will have the CCom vherf event listed. If you have the hangouts app already loaded and click join hangout on the event it will take you right to it.

I have updated the first post with the latest "permanent" link that they gave me the last time i went into the vherf. If that link is working all you will need to do is bookmark that link on your phone and hit that link to take you to the hangout, but generally that isn't the most consistent way to get in.
    Just making sure Gmail is Googlemail? Do I get the gmail account on the google+ ap?
    FireRob:
    brianetz1:
    FireRob:

Just making sure Gmail is Googlemail? Do I get the gmail account on the google+ ap?
    once you have an @gmail.com email account you have a google + account. it all comes as a package.
    Pm to ya
    FireRob:
    Pm to ya
    invite sent. you should see it in G+
    brianetz1:
    FireRob:
    Pm to ya
    invite sent. you should see it in G+
    Finially found it and accepted! With a lot of luck I'll see yall on it one day
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    FireRob:

Oh cool Im gonna try setting my phone up also Thanks for the new info!!
    flowbee:
    brianetz1:
    FireRob:

Oh cool Im gonna try setting my phone up also Thanks for the new info!!
    invite sent to you flowbeee

if anyone else is sitting around i just lit up a cigar and am watching the FSU game. Let me know if you want to watch me *** and moan and groan about how bad they are playing/how bad the refs are Fing them
    Thinking about heading out in about 30-35 min. Any takers?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight? anyone? haven't smoked since last year.
    Glock1975:
    Tonight? anyone? haven't smoked since last year.
    ......it's 7 degrees right now. I was crazy the other night when it was 20 but im not that crazy.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'll be moved in enough next Friday to break the house in with a v herf. Still owe you a package Brian.
    Rain:
    I'll be moved in enough next Friday to break the house in with a v herf. Still owe you a package Brian.
    i'm not concerned about the timing randy. get your life in order first bud. we'll be glad to see you back next week.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    i'm not concerned about the timing randy. get your life in order first bud. we'll be glad to see you back next week.
    Yeah, suppose you have riots to worry about.
    ok i am goign to brave it....its already up to 25 here and should be up to 29 by 9. what time you thinking ray?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I will need an invite in a minute