Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Johnny 5's 5000th Post Pass -- CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Irish
    9505 5110 7005 4336 3731 02
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass, will post my takes and puts in a few hours to ship out either today or tomorrow. Thanks JD!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Got the pass, will post my takes and puts in a few hours to ship out either today or tomorrow. Thanks JD!!
    thanks for the update bro; sounds good to me.

and you probably saw but just in case not .... you & shizz got flip flopped since he was in chi-city.
    so please send the pass to shizz! thanks irish-bro

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

and you probably saw but just in case not .... you & shizz got flip flopped since he was in chi-city.
    No problem and thanks again John, taking Amanda to get tattooed today then for a cigar and scotch with my uncle so a bit busy. Will get this wrapped up and pics posted tonight or tomorrow.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

No problem and thanks again John, taking Amanda to get tattooed today then for a cigar and scotch with my uncle so a bit busy. Will get this wrapped up and pics posted tonight or tomorrow.
    ooo that sounds like a great afternoon you got lined up bro. hope you & the mrs enjoy yourselves.
    and have a drink ... or 2 :-) ... for me!
    no rush on this.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

ooo that sounds like a great afternoon you got lined up bro. hope you & the mrs enjoy yourselves.
    no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!
    Will be headed your way as soon as my takes and puts are approved Papa Jim ;)

First pic is takes and second pic is puts. If ANYONE has an issue with either takes or puts PLEASE tell me. Email me, call me, text me, PM me, use Indian smoke signals, telegraph or just show up and punch me in the teeth and tell me to listen up ;)

Takes:

Puts:
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!

First pic is takes and second pic is puts. If ANYONE has an issue with either takes or puts PLEASE tell me. Email me, call me, text me, PM me, use Indian smoke signals, telegraph or just show up and punch me in the teeth and tell me to listen up ;)

Takes:

Puts:
    sexy sexy. all good with me bro, thanks for being a part of this. what is the second put? with the gold lion on the band. never seen that before.

and shoot me a pm with those votes b/c for some reason it won't let me message you. got your message, you are fast

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!

Takes:

Puts:
    sexy sexy. all good with me bro, thanks for being a part of this. what is the second put? with the gold lion on the band. never seen that before.

and shoot me a pm with those votes b/c for some reason it won't let me message you. got your message, you are fast
    Thanks John, haven't had the Tennessee Waltz or the Mason Dicon since they aren't available in CO which is why I picked them up. As for the puts, the Ashton VSG has just shy of 2 years on it, the white banded is a Viaje 5th Anni which has been in my humi for over a year (bought it at the 2013 Chitown herf), the Macanudo has 1.5 years in my Humi and the last one is an Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra (sp?) with about 8 months on it.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!

Takes:

Puts:

Thanks John, haven't had the Tennessee Waltz or the Mason Dicon since they aren't available in CO which is why I picked them up. As for the puts, the Ashton VSG has just shy of 2 years on it, the white banded is a Viaje 5th Anni which has been in my humi for over a year (bought it at the 2013 Chitown herf), the Macanudo has 1.5 years in my Humi and the last one is an Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra (sp?) with about 8 months on it.
    If that Mac came from me, then its got at least 2.5 years on it. I can't remember if I sent you one Brett, but I bought a box when I first started smoking and sent some out. I think I still have one left!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving along nicely. Can't wait to see the voting outcomes on this. Great pass
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Moving along nicely. Can't wait to see the voting outcomes on this. Great pass
    up-to-date voting results:

13 different nominees (actually 14 nominees since some of you jokers tried to vote for me ... *blush*)
    121 total votes cast

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

no rush on this.
    Ok now I'm ready!!!

Takes:

Puts:

If that Mac came from me, then its got at least 2.5 years on it. I can't remember if I sent you one Brett, but I bought a box when I first started smoking and sent some out. I think I still have one left!
    No I still have the one you sent me (I band and label anything I get with my own bands), that one I've had for a few years now myself. Bought around the time they first came out I think.
  • Options
    Headed Jim's way today, work this time of year pretty much dominates my time sorry for the day delay.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Headed Jim's way today, work this time of year pretty much dominates my time sorry for the day delay.
    thanks for update irishman. no worries.

• Options
    This was sent out yesterday FYI, Tracking #: 9436710200881426996760 USPS
  • Options
    Got the pass
    Takes
    imageAnd Putsimage
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Got the pass
    Takes
    imageAnd Putsimage
    I see you stuffing the ballot box SHIZZ!!!! Lol. Very nice choices there, top notch smokes all around. If my math is right I count 12 puts = 12 votes. I'll mark you down accordingly. Jimmy V's up next then back to me to add a couple goodies, count up the votes, and send back out to winner!!! Yay!!!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see how this turns out!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Off to Jim
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6211 23
    Expected Saturday!! Thanks Johnny
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This arrived today just haven't had a chance to look through it yet. Should be able to this weekend though.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting close, someone's in for a shock! Lmao
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    This arrived today just haven't had a chance to look through it yet. Should be able to this weekend though.
    Sounds good bro. Look forward to your takes/puts.
    But shoot me a PM before you send it out if you don't mind ----- going to be gone a couple days around the holidays and don't want it to sit outside on the porch for a day or 2 if I'm not here, ya know?

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    have a chance to peak in the box yet, jim?

• Options
    jgibv:
    jimmyv723:

Yeah sorry been working the last few days but have tomorrow and Christmas off so should be able to get my takes and puts up later tonight.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    jgibv:
    jimmyv723:

Yeah sorry been working the last few days but have tomorrow and Christmas off so should be able to get my takes and puts up later tonight.
    Got your PM Jim & replied. Look forward to seeing your takes puts still.

To everyone else: UPDATE:
    looks like jimmyv will be sending this out and I expect to receive it next week (around new years). I am planning to get it packed up & back out so it's on the winners doorstep the week of Jan 5

• Options
    Rule: #1 It doesn't go to me
    Rule #2 If it does JohnJohn is DEAD
    Thank you, may someone else suffer the consequences of this large pass! There's some great sticks in it.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Thank you, may someone else suffer the consequences of this large pass! There's some great sticks in it.

I can't remember who the Shizz I voted for? Guess we will see in a week when the artillery lands
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:

I can't remember who the Shizz I voted for? Guess we will see in a week when the artillery lands

Not sure who the Shizz I'm voting for yet either so guess we'll all have to smoke em if we got em until the results are in...

Sorry for the delay guys, between work prepping for New Years Eve and Christmas Eve and Christmas with the Family it's been real hectic. I would have liked to get it out this week but pulling 15 hour days tomorrow and Saturday. Looking forward to seeing how this ends tho fo sho. Here are my Takes followed by my Puts and if all's good will get everything together...

Takes

Puts

I found a couple of those Tat Brown Lanceros when I was organizing my Wineador and had forgot I had them. Got them at an event back in AZ before I moved here so I've had them a couple years and they had a year or so on them when I got em.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:

Not sure who the Shizz I'm voting for yet either so guess we'll all have to smoke em if we got em until the results are in...

Sorry for the delay guys, between work prepping for New Years Eve and Christmas Eve and Christmas with the Family it's been real hectic. I would have liked to get it out this week but pulling 15 hour days tomorrow and Saturday. Looking forward to seeing how this ends tho fo sho. Here are my Takes followed by my Puts and if all's good will get everything together...

Takes

Puts

I found a couple of those Tat Brown Lanceros when I was organizing my Wineador and had forgot I had them. Got them at an event back in AZ before I moved here so I've had them a couple years and they had a year or so on them when I got em.
    Holy smokes Jim!!! Those takes look absolutely delicious and the puts are fantastic. All looks great to me. Thanks for Being a part of this and for helping wrap up the pass. Don't sweat it if you don't get to the PO until early next week, should have a short trip from you to me...
    lookin forward to getting it in, repacking, and tallying up the votes for The winner.

Thanks to all Who've contributed To this. You guys are great. Will keep you all posted before I send back out to winner!!