Home Non Cigar Related

How do i catch a frog? (Oh crap! ... Eff)

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    my wife bought a box of 30 crickets to feed our Christmas frog... well she was putting a few in the tree to feed said frog... AND DROPPED THE DAMN BOX!!!!!! LMAO! now we have a house full of FREAKING CRICKETS!!!! LMAO!!!! I cant stop laughing!!!! Our cats are having a field day!
    Hahahaha! Now that's funny. I know how crazy my cats get with one bug I can't imagine the chaos with a box full
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you need a box full of geckos. Ya' know,....those little lizards. They eat crickets. If the geckos get out of hand, get a few ferrets. If they get out of hand I'd suggest a falcon. I don't know what eats falcons but a twelve gauge ought to bring it down. Maybe your cats like falcon meat.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes one to catch one.....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Now you need a box full of geckos. Ya' know,....those little lizards. They eat crickets. If the geckos get out of hand, get a few ferrets. If they get out of hand I'd suggest a falcon. I don't know what eats falcons but a twelve gauge ought to bring it down. Maybe your cats like falcon meat.

My wife and I LOST IT!!! This is by far the best solution!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    Bob Luken:

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bob Luken:

And it's green...building your own little ecosystem.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    lighting the tree on fire is sounding pretty good right now.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    lighting the tree on fire is sounding pretty good right now.

Aj

Why yes. Yes it does. Especially after having crickets crawling all over the house last night. Lol should have lit that tree up last week. Lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a really funny thread!!
    Money can't buy taste
    So the saga continues... That night our kitten ate 4 crickets... Our older cat decided... "HEY I wanna try that!" He ate a cricket and barfed all over my wife's elliptical. Each morning we find another puddle of cat vomit with a cricket in it... THE IDIOT DOESNT LEARN!
    Tonight... The frog starts croaking again...
    My wife "So tomorrow I'm gonna buy more crickets."
    Me *gives her the look of WTF!?!?!?*
    My wife "no no no. Hear me out!"
    Me thinking 'this does not end well*
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm truly sorry for your predicament...but good God this is an entertaining thread!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    I'm truly sorry for your predicament...but good God this is an entertaining thread!!!
    I'm not sorry at all. I need the laugh, even at someone else's expense!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Oh man, this is pure comedy gold! Hope you can get things sorted out man, but in the meantime keep us updated! LOL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is that great real life comedy that can not be made up. Great stuff, keep us updated.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still say burn him out. May lose a recliner, but worth it. This is classic. Keep us updated
    FOUND THE LITTLE GUY!!!!!!

Sweet you should name him tiny tim!!
    Money can't buy taste
    My daughter named it "Tuba" lol
    Well although I'm glad you got the frog I'm sad that no more stories will come now! This thread was really funny!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Welcome home Tuba!

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Now that is a cute picture!

Funny story that is for sure.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really cool. Poor little guy probably thinks it's springtime and is ready for some nookie. Kinda' feel sorry for him in that regard but at least he's not part of a cat **** after all.

Did you find him in the bottom where you water the tree? That would make sense if you did. Closest thing to a swamp he could find. LOL
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    This is, without a doubt, one of the most heartwarming Christmas stories ever. You should write this up as an essay and send it to Reader's Digest or Saturday Evening Post for next year's holiday edition.
    raisindot:
    This is, without a doubt, one of the most heartwarming Christmas stories ever. You should write this up as an essay and send it to Reader's Digest or Saturday Evening Post for next year's holiday edition.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't think I have ever even touched a Readers Digest in my entire life!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    reader digest? wow they still make those?

Aj
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Too small to eat. Glad u got it though.
    One God, One Truth
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    That's really cool. Poor little guy probably thinks it's springtime and is ready for some nookie. Kinda' feel sorry for him in that regard but at least he's not part of a cat **** after all.
    this made me laugh so hard
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    this frog... was a bad idea... It was croaking ALL NIGHT!!!! LOL im pretty sure im going to let it out and maybe find a quiet animal for my daughter at PetSmart.

Aaaaww, man. It was singin' for a mate. Haven't you ever been **** enough to do that? Cut the little guy some slack.... ??