Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Chat Thread...

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when Tampa blows it
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    LeftOvers:
    how bout them Raiders
    Was this some kind of ironic foresight? If so, well played!
    Patrickbrick:
    Is that Lovie hate? Or just don't like the Bucs?
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    They need to stop fining Beast Mode for not talking to the media.

That is all.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    They need to stop fining Beast Mode for not talking to the media.

That is all.
    No, they need to do this so we get more brilliant press conferences from Richard Sherman.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    Patrickbrick:
    Is that Lovie hate? Or just don't like the Bucs?
    Lovie hate.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout dem Packers!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Fly Cowboys Fly!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    How bout dem Packers!

Our defense this year is sick and we haven;t even had Kiko at all. To do what we did last week against Peyton and then holding Rodgers to his worst QB Rating ever is pretty crazy. Now if we had won a couple games we should have like Houston and KC than we'd definitely be in the Playoffs like you guys but now we gotta win out and get some help.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm soooo NOT going to miss the forty-whiners in the playoffs.... C-YA
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question. Next week, what happens if the Packers lose and the Lions win, and then the last week The Lions win over the Packers? They will be tied with a 5-1 record in the div.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Question. Next week, what happens if the Packers lose and the Lions win, and then the last week The Lions win over the Packers? They will be tied with a 5-1 record in the div.
    Im confused. Are you referring to the lions and packers or seahawks and lions?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    danielzreyes:
    Im confused. Are you referring to the lions and packers or seahawks and lions?
    Packers and Lions.
    Seahawks? Eh?
    If the packers lose their next two games there would be no tie in the division. If you meant the packers lose this next week and then beat the lions I believe the packers get the nod at the division.
    Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
    Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
    Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
    Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
    Strength of victory.
    Strength of schedule.
    Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
    Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
    Best net points in common games.
    Best net points in all games.
    Best net touchdowns in all games.
    Coin toss
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

If they end up with the same record 11-5 and it is because the Packers beat the lions in week 17 then they have the tiebreaker because of Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just wish the AFC wasn't so stacked. It sucks too because the AFC North teams, three of which are in as of right now, all got to play the NFC South which is awful this year and the AFC South which has Tennessee and Jacksonville.

The Bills had to play the NFC North (Packers and Lions) and the AFC West (Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs) plus the Patriots twice. It's just nice after such a long Playoff drought that we're in the picture in December but the schedule was so brutal and we lost a couple we should have had too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

avengethis:
    If they end up with the same record 11-5 and it is because the Packers beat the lions in week 17 then they have the tiebreaker because of Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
    common games? mind explaining? I'm not familiar
    Its games played against the same opponents. Although when I look right now...if the packers would for some reason lose to the buccaneers this week i think it is a split of 5-3 for both of them in this category. I was using a playoff calculator to figure it out before. I'll just wait for 2 more weeks to see what happens.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Romo, schmomo. Luck will show him a thing or two about the QB position this week.

Rain:
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Q: How do you keep bears away from your campsite?

A: Put up goal posts.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Brianak:

Ha Ha Ha... Very Funny.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so much looking forward to sunday. Atleast the games at PIT. With the way they have been on or off this year I am a lil nervous.. Hate when the Steelers play the Chiefs..

Although I will never forget my first NFL game Pit at arrowhead, my nephew kept telling me I wasnt going to be able to hear myself think. I think he started to get a weird feeling when he seen how many Steeler fans were at our hotel.. Then it really started sitting in going to the stadium.. Once we hit our seats the look on his face was priceless when he seen all the black & gold..lol
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Pats clinch, and have the Jets (BAHAHAHA) and the Bills left. GO GO GO
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brianak:

True. Very true.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

kswildcat:
    Not so much looking forward to sunday. Atleast the games at PIT. With the way they have been on or off this year I am a lil nervous.. Hate when the Steelers play the Chiefs..

Although I will never forget my first NFL game Pit at arrowhead, my nephew kept telling me I wasnt going to be able to hear myself think. I think he started to get a weird feeling when he seen how many Steeler fans were at our hotel.. Then it really started sitting in going to the stadium.. Once we hit our seats the look on his face was priceless when he seen all the black & gold..lol
    The run D definitely concerns me this week. Steelers have been tough to figure out this year but hopefully they can finish strong. And Steelers fans always travel well, that's why we're the best fan base!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    kswildcat:

The run D definitely concerns me this week. Steelers have been tough to figure out this year but hopefully they can finish strong. And Steelers fans always travel well, that's why we're the best fan base!
    Well as you can guess Arrowhead didnt set the noise record that game..lol.. If anything the Steeler fans were just as loud if not louder....

Went to watch Chiefs play Denver last year so I could see Payton play.. Was to busy cheering to actually watch him play.. Left my voice at Arrowhead and it finally found me 5 days later.

Been a Steeler fan since I was 5 (I am 41).. I do cheer for the Chiefs unless of course they are playing the Steelers or it helps the Steelers with playoffs if they lose.. Alot of people figure I jumped on the wagon in the 70's and never jumped off but in all actuality I cheered for the Steelers because they only had their symbol on 1 side of their helmet (I was 5 lol)..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Sea...hawks...
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Tonight's game was CRAZY. Talk about a comeback.... jeez