Home General Discussion
Options

Tim the Beard's Deal!!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Missed this. Let me check my email...

Nah. I hear what everyone is saying and agree.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Oh my. If today's deal were robustos I'd be in so hard.
    Interesting. If they were robustos I wouldn't have any trouble deleting th E-mail. Instead, I'm trying to wring extra $ out of my wallet. To each his own.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:
    Interesting. If they were robustos I wouldn't have any trouble deleting th E-mail. Instead, I'm trying to wring extra $ out of my wallet. To each his own.
    Odd I know. Something about that vitola I liked better. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:
    funny if they weren't rp I'd think about it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    youngryan216:
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:

LMAO everybody has a brand they hate. I think it's in the terms and conditions when you join the forum.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    youngryan216:
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:

LMAO everybody has a brand they hate. I think it's in the terms and conditions when you join the forum.

In general, I'm not a fan of RP, either. I keep a list. But none of my brand hatred is to the point of your Oliva hatred. :-P
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never had a really bad RP, but I have never had a good one either. Just one of those brands I scratched off my list.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I have never had a really bad RP, but I have never had a good one either. Just one of those brands I scratched off my list.
    Decade box-pressed robusto? Sun Grown torpedo? Vintage 99 Connie churchill? All classics imo.
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Never been a big RP fan. I have even avoided BURN in Naples because of it. Probably unreasonable but whatever :)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody want to split this week's deal?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    info?
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Yeah don't know what the deal was
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Virtues or 5 Vegas sampler
  • Options
    I got a different deal in my email.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    info?
    Pm to you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!