Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke an LFD, Win some LFD -- Winner is First Warrior

13»

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm in a hurry to get to work this morning, so I'm going with the official drawing method of yelling up to the Mrs to pick a number between 1 and 28. After some deliberation, she went with 17. Obviously, I actually LOL'ed when I realized that was DZR. In honor of his wishes, I'll let the Mrs pick another number. This time she went with 14. So the winner is First Warrior!!! Congrats man, get me that address and I'll get some LFD goodness out to you. Thanks to everyone that played. The turnout was rather phenomenal for this little contest. I loved the format and would love to see it used again if anyone wanted to steal the idea.
    Hahahaha. Congrats First Warrior
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR=Such a Winner!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Knew I should have smoked the Limitado for luck. Cool contest Teach.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty good at not winning anything i enter. Thanks to DZR for for bumping the draw. Anybody have DZR's addy? PM me if you have. The LFD I smoked was the only one I had and it was payment for building a table for a gal back in Sept. I'll have to thank her. Thanks to you SleevePiz for the great contest. These contests and bombs and passes keep the forum fresh and exciting.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool contest...congrats DZR and First Warrior!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats F.W. and thanks for the cool contest!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Well that was fun. Congrats First Warrior.
    SleevePlz hit me with this sampler for his contest. Thank you image Been wanting to try all of these but something ain't quite right. I got second place cause a great botl bumped the draw. Don't get me wrong, I will fully enjoy a few of these sticks but i got to bump the real winner back. I wonder what can I do? hoo ha
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    SleevePlz hit me with this sampler for his contest. Thank you image Been wanting to try all of these but something ain't quite right. I got second place cause a great botl bumped the draw. Don't get me wrong, I will fully enjoy a few of these sticks but i got to bump the real winner back. I wonder what can I do? hoo ha
    That's some awesomeness there! I heard a rumor that 'that other guy' has a thing for lanceros, just saying...
    I might know a guy that can hook you up ;)
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice win, those look amazing! Enjoy
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they finally arrived safe. Enjoy em bro. Trust me, you don't want to tangle with the SS Man.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking sampler...Tony is the man! Hey Tony!!
    Some skinny ones heading west, 9114901123086871269406