No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Smoked a Platinum. Pic coming later.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for posting the pics....very cool. I hope you know there's more from where that came from....Bwahahahahahah
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    Are u a Werewolf bro?
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
    Me too
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha I totally missed that.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Are u a Werewolf bro?
    I was thinking Sasquatch. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Big''nBall''n:
    Are u a Werewolf bro?

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Bump.

We need to do this again. Shizza has been dishing out some beatdowns lately.
    Next weekend sound good? 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good bump Charlie
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    The_Kid said:
    Here's one of the Big Guys first post!

Bigshizza:
    Hola Fellas, Forum virgin here! Be gentle....I just added my sticks after seasoning my humidor and receiving my digital hygrometer. I found a local B&M and spent some time in his walk-in humidor! Lovely! The smell was awesome and I picked some up for my brother and myself. Yum. Love reading the posts and find the comraderie very uplifting. My wife isn't crazy about this new hobby but it's better than chewing...that I used to do..Lol...thanks for having me!

Jim, since were honoring you this fine day I'd thought I'd pop in and say a few words.
    Thank You! Not only for all the fine cigars that you have graciously bestowed upon me over the years, but also Thank You! for all the fine words and sentiments you have sent my way. My best to you and your family, and may you and your Mrs. enjoy all the blessings that this time of season brings.

Smoking a Reinado courtesy of The Shizz. Jim, I still remember sharing our first cigar out on your deck. Thanks Again!
    Jim's first post ^
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    0patience said:
    For those who are not aware of just the kind of giant heart Jim has, here is his second post to these forums.
    It goes to show the integrity of the big guy and he hasn't stopped. LOL!

Bigshizza:
    I'd like the opportunity to BOMB the heck out of a deserving, yet unsuspecting soul...thanks fellas
    Jim's second post. ^
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that ^ was my 1000th post! Glad it happened to be on this thread. 

Jim is the mang, mang!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Lit up an Amazon basin today, that I got from the great one himself! I'm sure I have a couple more.......dozen, the shizz gifted me
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is cool!  I can partake this year too, as I was "victimized" also, when he was only supposed to be passing on a stogie stand to me.  LOL  

I'll get one of the "packaging materials" lit up next weekend as a token of thanks!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am totally in. I can't wait for Bigshizza day.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Everyday is Bigshizza day. 
  • Options
    Nothing but agrees
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for this shizza
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.

We need to do this again. Shizza has been dishing out some beatdowns lately.
    Next weekend sound good? 

papa jim has pummeled me so many times that i could probably have a whole " @Bigshizza , month" lol.....

i think jim actually lives in a b&m.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I'm in on this-will burn one if the Tennessee Waltz he sent me in his honor!
  • Options
    I'm gonna start early. I might have enough Bigshizza stogies to smoke every other day till Bigshizza day gets here.

1st upimage
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of us on this forum have been bombed by the Bigshizza at some point. Let's all take a day to acknowledge his generosity and enjoy a smoke or two from The Man. Since I've been here we've done MOW Day, Avo Day, Corona and Lancero Day, so why the hell not have a Bigshizza Day?
    It should be a national holiday!
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I may not get a chance to smoke tomorrow I'm celebrating Shizz's Day today!  

And since we we are having such lovely weather here in chicago, I am doing a first. Smoking and Shovelling heavy ass snow!  LOL

Cigar of choice?  None other than Emilio Cigars flagship Los Regalos Quetzal. Thanks to none other than @Bigshizzaimage
    Spicy little number, enhanced by the fact that every time I come back in for a puff, I am huffing and puffing. LOL

Progress!  First half done, and some snow/slush off the driveway!  Fingers numb but worth it. 

Boom!  Complete. Now I can enjoy the rest of Shizz Day enjoying this spicy little smoke!

Thank you Jim!  Enjoy your day!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you should have borrowed the blower the guy is holding across the street
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Nice, Darrin. We can sure start today. I did. Thanks Jim.image
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    happy BigShizz day 2015!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!