Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Smoke an LFD, Win some LFD -- Winner is First Warrior

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lovin' the LFD love everyone! I updated the first post with the entries so far. Keep 'em coming. I'll do the drawing late Sunday, so there is still plenty of time to fire one up. Would love to see entries from all the lines they make. Looks like we could use some DL, Coronado, Oro, Limitada, FP, LG Diez, Diez Small Batch, Chapter 1/2, Reserva Especial, the list goes on and on!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this for my weekend afternoon smoke. image
  • Options
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LG chisel puro 2010
    photo IMG_20141122_153102.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    holy**** Davis smoking a strong cigar?!?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Forgot how good these were!
    imagephoto IMAG2180.jpg
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    webmost:
    Very cool. Any idea which one it is? I really wish they somehow distinguished all the exclusives they have done.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    webmost:
    Very cool. Any idea which one it is? I really wish they somehow distinguished all the exclusives they have done.
    No, no notion which one it might be.

I don't mind a strong cigar at all. It's pepper and bitter coffee turns me off.

Only LFD I have left at this point is the Mysterio which IIRC bigshizza sent me. Can't stand to fire that off. Still having fun holding it up and getting dizzy looking at the spiral of it. Besides, these LFDs produce a thick clinging smoke that's stinking up the TV room. Doesn't want to draw out via the fireplace; just wants to hang. Comes a point I'm just pissing off The One Who Must Be Obeyed. So I should dial it back tonight and smoke something will leave a cleaner room.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserva Especial
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From the tubo pass. Yummy!
  • Options
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gettin it in, in the rain. image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I smoked 20 this week. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I only got started with Chapter one teach. I hope that's okay???

• Options
    jliu:
    I smoked 20 this week. :)
    Pics please :)
  • Options
    I'll do the drawing first thing in the morning. Feel free to get your last minute entries in tonight.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'll do the drawing first thing in the morning. Feel free to get your last minute entries in tonight.
    Mr. Schaaf (like off), no disrespect, although I enjoyed entering your game, I'd like to opt out in the actual drawing. You've given me more than enough already. I'd feel really guilty if I won. Thanks teach
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope this counts! I coulda swore I had a few lfd in the humi!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Time to get more there Richard!!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Time to get more there Richard!!
    I'm tryin lol Give me a day or so and we can make that happen together??
  • Options
    I'm in a hurry to get to work this morning, so I'm going with the official drawing method of yelling up to the Mrs to pick a number between 1 and 28. After some deliberation, she went with 17. Obviously, I actually LOL'ed when I realized that was DZR. In honor of his wishes, I'll let the Mrs pick another number. This time she went with 14. So the winner is First Warrior!!! Congrats man, get me that address and I'll get some LFD goodness out to you. Thanks to everyone that played. The turnout was rather phenomenal for this little contest. I loved the format and would love to see it used again if anyone wanted to steal the idea.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm in a hurry to get to work this morning, so I'm going with the official drawing method of yelling up to the Mrs to pick a number between 1 and 28. After some deliberation, she went with 17. Obviously, I actually LOL'ed when I realized that was DZR. In honor of his wishes, I'll let the Mrs pick another number. This time she went with 14. So the winner is First Warrior!!! Congrats man, get me that address and I'll get some LFD goodness out to you. Thanks to everyone that played. The turnout was rather phenomenal for this little contest. I loved the format and would love to see it used again if anyone wanted to steal the idea.
    Thanks for the contest, Tony. I almost forgot how much I like the airbender. It's been a while since I had one, so this was a nice excuse to thin the herd a bit. I feel bad I didn't get around to another or that DL Chiselito I was eying last night before my wife sent me on three separate but nearly successive errands.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Good work Missus... Now thaw that turkey.