Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All the way from Dresden...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....and AKA Amos Umwhat. Three are favorites and the rest are ones I have only smoked once. Thank you ole boy, it is much appreciated. And about your note....someone has to do it.

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    nice hit
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! And, be careful with that Obsidian, best on a full stomach. ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good hit,well deserved.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    jd50ae:
    ....and AKA Amos Umwhat. Three are favorites and the rest are ones I have only smoked once. Thank you ole boy, it is much appreciated. And about your note....someone has to do it.

three are favorites huh? hmmmm which ones JD ?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    jd50ae:

+1, I'm curious too!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Retircs1:
    jd50ae:

+1, I'm curious too!

Let me put it this way, my all time favorite is XXXXXXXXXXXX, which ain't in the photo. I have a number of small humidors which I keep my "I feel like a XXXXXXXXXX today", which are in the photo. And thanks to this most generous and out of the blue surprise, along with a just filled order, are completely full. In fact I have overflow and will be forced to smoke a XXXXXXXXXX tonight. Life is rough and we must do things to survive.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    jd50ae:

so what your saying JD correct me if I'm wrong, your asking for Mercy? Or are you throwing up the White flag? you can't have it both ways.