Home General Discussion

CCOM stock question

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
When CCOM gets cigars in... how long do those cigars sit on the shelf before going up for sale? I was going to buy a DC Julius Caeser to age in my humi till the one year mark of being in our new house. But due to my car getting wrecked and having to fork out money for a rental and my deductible I wasn't able to order one. It will have to wait till Decembers pay check... I know I wont have one that's aged exactly a year since my possession but maybe it sat on the shelf for a month before I got it??? or I can just lie to myself.... which might be easier. lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bro, shoot me your addy! I got a JC for ya! But its gonna have close to a year on it in my possession so age it for a year and it'll have 2!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Bro, shoot me your addy! I got a JC for ya! But its gonna have close to a year on it in my possession so age it for a year and it'll have 2!
    This place rules.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Way to go Doc, helpin' a BOTL out!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

Your sir are AWESOME! :) but this also worries me... my humi space is fairly full and I cant find my herf-a-dor... Be gentle. ;)

But still my question needs an answer! lol Where are the CCOM reps when you need them? ;)
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    mmccartneydc:
    This place rules.
    Agreed. Not surprised its doc lol.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well looks like nanner puddins got you covered but honestly the time stuff sits on the shelf varies. The JC isn't the most popular smoke so your chances of getting one that sat around are pretty good! But if you take padron or fuente the stuff will always be coming and going. There is a b&m near me that hasn't sold more then 5 JC's in over a year where as the viajes are always changing...not to say I can't get old stock but most people want them "fresh" lol
    Money can't buy taste
    9505521391014322000190, Enjoy bud!
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I completely and totally agree! your full addy better be on the return address spot. :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I completely and totally agree! your full addy better be on the return address spot. :)
    I got you brother lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

pmed
    ATTA BOY!!!! :) Thanks! :)
    wahooschock:
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I got you brother lol
    Easy with that addy bro! And no need for return fire Chris! Glad I could help out!
    mmccartneydc:
    wahooschock:
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I got you brother lol
    Easy with that addy bro! And no need for return fire Chris! Glad I could help out!
    Hes the only one ive given it to lol and its not like most of us can read your chicken scratch...I can because its similar to mine lol
    mmccartneydc:
    wahooschock:
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I got you brother lol

I guess I will respect your wishes. :) but some other poor *** is gonna get a bombing in your place... and I will place full blame on you. ;)
    LiquidChaos66:
    mmccartneydc:
    wahooschock:
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I got you brother lol

I guess I will respect your wishes. :) but some other poor *** is gonna get a bombing in your place... and I will place full blame on you. ;)
    So be it! I will take full responsibility for your future beat down! But, just enjoy the JC, should be so ready to go when you get done aging!
    mmccartneydc:
    LiquidChaos66:
    mmccartneydc:
    wahooschock:
    LiquidChaos66:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    You, sir, are awesome.

I got you brother lol

So be it! I will take full responsibility for your future beat down! But, just enjoy the JC, should be so ready to go when you get done aging!

I will be sure to do that! In a year... lol