Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Songs

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not related to this conversation... just stumbled across this song again today:

• Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I like looking at obscure things on you tube but this is one of the stranger finds this week lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope I was wrong! lol

The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metallica at The Concert For Valor. http://youtu.be/9c_bNO0KZSs
    Sorry, the embed feature was disabled.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" - Gordon Lightfoot
    Missed the anniversary by a couple days. Been talking with the wife about making a trip to the UP, hope to make it up next summer. The museum is on my list of "to-visit" places.
    the museum is very nice and whitefish point is beautiful, but even in the middle of the summer it is almost always too cold to swim. however, a walk along that beach is still very much worth it. the UP is one of my favorite places.
    I would recommend making a "base camp" in Munising MI. it is centrally located so you can drive all over the UP from there. plus Munising is where the Pictured rock are. they are absolutely amazing. if you are into hiking at all there is a trail along the top of the pictured rocks. several good day hikes that you can do or if you want to do the entire trail it takes about 4 days. i did it this year and had a great time.

the oar docks that are in the video you posted are in Marquette, about an hour west of munising. there is a park with a break wall that you can go out on with a wonderful view of the docks. i have spend a couple of hours out there watching them load the big ships up and then watching them pull out into superior. love that park.
    thanks for the insight kuzi.
    wife and i have been talking about doing a trip up that way for a while. want to visit lighthouses/museums, drive the coast, visit some parks and do day hikes too.
    pictured rocks were on the "must see" list as well. i'd like to try and catch the sand dunes on the way too.

she was in marquette/houghton earlier this fall for work. said it was beautiful and would definitely be worth a trip back.

i've been trying to get a ski-trip together with some friends and do a road trip up to mt bohemia (keweenaw peninsula, nw of marquette) doubt it'll happen this year though.
    if you wanna drive along coast for a while then go up 75, cross the big bridge and then turn west on rt 2. stay on it till you hit 114 (i think) and go north till you get on 18? to munising cant remember.... kinda hard to get lost up there. there arent that many roads. im just not looking at a map.
    thanks.
    i stumbled across a website a while ago, that had great maps and well planned routes showing a "lighthouse tour of the great lakes".
    only problem is i forgot to bookmark it.
    going to have to search for it again; there was some very good info on that site. if you're interested i'll be sure to share it with you if i can find it again.
    I grew up in the Keweenaw. If you ever end up going, let me know. I'll point you in the direction of a couple cool places to check out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" - Gordon Lightfoot
    Missed the anniversary by a couple days. Been talking with the wife about making a trip to the UP, hope to make it up next summer. The museum is on my list of "to-visit" places.
    the museum is very nice and whitefish point is beautiful, but even in the middle of the summer it is almost always too cold to swim. however, a walk along that beach is still very much worth it. the UP is one of my favorite places.
    I would recommend making a "base camp" in Munising MI. it is centrally located so you can drive all over the UP from there. plus Munising is where the Pictured rock are. they are absolutely amazing. if you are into hiking at all there is a trail along the top of the pictured rocks. several good day hikes that you can do or if you want to do the entire trail it takes about 4 days. i did it this year and had a great time.

the oar docks that are in the video you posted are in Marquette, about an hour west of munising. there is a park with a break wall that you can go out on with a wonderful view of the docks. i have spend a couple of hours out there watching them load the big ships up and then watching them pull out into superior. love that park.
    thanks for the insight kuzi.
    wife and i have been talking about doing a trip up that way for a while. want to visit lighthouses/museums, drive the coast, visit some parks and do day hikes too.
    pictured rocks were on the "must see" list as well. i'd like to try and catch the sand dunes on the way too.

she was in marquette/houghton earlier this fall for work. said it was beautiful and would definitely be worth a trip back.

i've been trying to get a ski-trip together with some friends and do a road trip up to mt bohemia (keweenaw peninsula, nw of marquette) doubt it'll happen this year though.
    if you wanna drive along coast for a while then go up 75, cross the big bridge and then turn west on rt 2. stay on it till you hit 114 (i think) and go north till you get on 18? to munising cant remember.... kinda hard to get lost up there. there arent that many roads. im just not looking at a map.
    thanks.
    i stumbled across a website a while ago, that had great maps and well planned routes showing a "lighthouse tour of the great lakes".
    only problem is i forgot to bookmark it.
    going to have to search for it again; there was some very good info on that site. if you're interested i'll be sure to share it with you if i can find it again.
    I grew up in the Keweenaw. If you ever end up going, let me know. I'll point you in the direction of a couple cool places to check out.
    I'll keep that in mind & hit you up before I head up that way. Thanks Tony.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get you in the holiday spirit, I present the Best Christmas Song Ever

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some Garth Brooks...

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Dude, I love this guy! Very nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/uSLmuemE2OE

not sure why i cant get it to embed.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    Kuzi & Rudy good stuff!!!!

And as to why these aren't showing up right .... make sure you're clicking the "use old embed code" on Youtube. The "share / embed" button on youtube now defaults to the "iframe" tag which does not work in our little corner of the world wide web.

Also, some Youtube videos have the "use old embed code" disabled ... so if you don't see that check box available .... your next best option is to "quote" an older video post and replace the youtube unique ID in the "object embed" code.

Example below, with the unique video ID bolded

Video URL from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGd1eiLKY_8

Embed code, note the unique video ID appears in 2 places within the code:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qGd1eiLKY_8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param > < param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qGd1eiLKY_8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kuzi's post:

Rudy's posts:

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    Girl Talk - All Day
    Some mash-up goodness....this ****'s bumpin.

https://m.youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PL716446FADDBAE19D

(on mobile can't make it do the clicky thing sorry)

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:

And as to why these aren't showing up right .... make sure you're clicking the "use old embed code" on Youtube. The "share / embed" button on youtube now defaults to the "iframe" tag which does not work in our little corner of the world wide web.

Also, some Youtube videos have the "use old embed code" disabled ... so if you don't see that check box available .... your next best option is to "quote" an older video post and replace the youtube unique ID in the "object embed" code.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qGd1eiLKY_8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param > < param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qGd1eiLKY_8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kuzi's post:

Rudy's posts:

Great stuff Bro
  • Options
    jgibv:

EDIT: Found a shortened embed code that works for Youtube videos.....

<embed width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGd1eiLKY_8">

(Going to update this in the formatting thread too)

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Such a fun band to watch...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard this joint on SOA last night....love it

• Options
    ">
  • Options
    ">

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be seeing Eric Church tomorrow night

And they don't have the old embed code on youtube anymore?

http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc

Edit: I see jgibv's previous post now, but it may as well be in another language. I'm computer stupid.
  • Options

• Options

God I miss the 80's
    Copied from youtube

"The song was recorded on May 20 and 21 1985 at the A&M Records Studio in Hollywood, California. The project included contributions from Ted Nugent, Yngwie Malmsteen, Tommy Aldridge and members of Dio, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Quiet Riot, Dokken, Mötley Crüe, Twisted Sister, Queensrÿche, Blue Öyster Cult, Vanilla Fudge, Y&T, Rough Cutt, Giuffria, Journey, W.A.S.P. and Night Ranger as well as the parody band Spinal Tap. Lead vocals were shared between Ronnie James Dio, Rob Halford, Kevin DuBrow, Eric Bloom, Geoff Tate, Dave Meniketti, Don Dokken and Paul Shortino.
    Vivian Campbell, Carlos Cavazo, Buck Dharma, Brad Gillis, Craig Goldy, George Lynch, Yngwie Malmsteen, Eddie Ojeda and Neal Schon all added guitar solos. Iron Maiden's Dave Murray and Adrian Smith were in the middle of their 'World Slavery Tour' at the time and flew in to attend the main session. A documentary was shot of the recording process and released simultaneously."

">
    >
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

One of my faves.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Coldplay - True Love

• Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Coldplay - True Love

you s.o.b., you got me ;-)

• Options
    PUNK !!!!!!

Cheap Beer -- FIDLAR
    I DRINK CHEAP BEER SO WHAT F*CK YOU

King Of The Beach -- Wavves