Home General Discussion
Options

wife called it good karma...(i won!!)

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok so been mailing out some bookmarks as usual.decided i needed to step up a little so i box up some stuff hit the post office to drop of these. overdue  photo IMG_20141118_14082_edit_1416337733340_zps0xijb78o.jpg do a little shopping with the wife .come home to see the UPS truck leaving.not expecting anything.get home to find a big box with my name on it!!won a ghurka facebook contest was amazing! photo IMG_0611_zpsaf0f533b.jpg cool backpack full of goodies!! photo IMG_0612_zpsdeba7ea2.jpgphoto IMG_0613_zps53be6cad.jpg photo IMG_0614_zps0e333a4f.jpg photo IMG_0615_zps5acef09a.jpg photo IMG_0616_zps54c374d4.jpg photo IMG_0617_zps6dac5aac.jpg photo IMG_0618_zpsfb04230d.jpg photo IMG_0620_zpsdeadbc07.jpg and it fits my fat butt!!
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Oh that's nasty! Nice win brother!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Vance! Looks like they backed the swag truck up to your front door! Nice win!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Vance, very cool on the win. Is that a Picasso over your fire place?
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    im sure this is but a drip in your bucket of good karma brother.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Vance, very cool on the win. Is that a Picasso over your fire place?
    no sir it from an artist named ty wilson.specializing in romance art.its called the kiss.wife and i bought on our first anniversary photo thekiss_zps6f5c7f46.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up on that good karma myself today. Guess we both got up on the right side of the bed. Good things do happen to us nice people every once in a while. Congratulations......
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love their marketing people! Top notch looking shizz Vance-- Enjoy buddy!!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice haul....Congrats!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas in November. Good for you Vance.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats vance, that is awesome!
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    That is some awesome stuff~!!