Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Enola is so gay

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Ok guys.
Who ever you are.
I'm honored to be your latest but.....
Pain on your ass if I ever find out who you are !
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Holy hell!! Thats an awesome strike!!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It was toombes
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't they stopped with this, already? It's getting old. I hope that Draig stays lit for you, because it's fantastic if it burns.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Haven't they stopped with this, already? It's getting old. I hope that Draig stays lit for you, because it's fantastic if it burns.
    I don't know....I think it's kind of funny.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wow!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Randy or the Shizz to me. :) Nice work!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Some nice yard gars
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Haven't they stopped with this, already? It's getting old.
    Disagree. I want to find out who they are so I can join in on this retaliation-free bombing!!! Someone(s) figured it out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got u Curt... Damn. I say we all put our resources together in Chi Town and get these guys.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the best secret bombers mess up....we just have to wait for them to slip up...we found out who they are and whip dat ass!!!

You ok Curt? They messed you up pretty good maine!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smacked ya good didn't they?!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its Ray Ray
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's cool. Keep it up Enola!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't stop the Gay! You only hope to contain it
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    They got u Curt... Damn. I say we all put our resources together in Chi Town and get these guys.
    Yeah right! He'll be in Chicago if you're there! ........that's all Im saying! Y'all figure it out!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    Yeah right! He'll be in Chicago if you're there! ........that's all Im saying! Y'all figure it out!
    My theory is this: Enola Gay was born one drunken night in Chicago as a way of passing on sticks that members weren't interested in smoking but out of kindness and respect for the giver didn't want to blatantly re-gift. When you go to Chicago you are inducted via a secret ritual that involves a Ghurka and some Early Time and I think (and I'm just guessing now, a butt plug). Every once in a while the syndicate gets together, virtually, sends their sticks to a member with known travel plans and they dump the boxes while out of town. Look to the return addys for clues as they are not random.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    My theory is this: Enola Gay was born one drunken night in Chicago as a way of passing on sticks that members weren't untreated in smoking but out of kindness and respect for the giver didn't want to blatantly re-gift. When you go to Chicago you inducted via a secret ritual that involves a Ghurka and some Early Time and I think (and I'm just guessing now, a butt plug). Every once in a while the syndicate gets together, virtually, sends their sticks to a member with know travel plans and they dump the boxes while out of town. Look to the return addys for clues as they are not random.
    Hmmm... I wasn't buying your theory, until you got to the butt plug thing... Now, I think you might be onto something! ROFL!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    My theory is this: Enola Gay was born one drunken night in Chicago as a way of passing on sticks that members weren't untreated in smoking but out of kindness and respect for the giver didn't want to blatantly re-gift. When you go to Chicago you inducted via a secret ritual that involves a Ghurka and some Early Time and I think (and I'm just guessing now, a butt plug). Every once in a while the syndicate gets together, virtually, sends their sticks to a member with know travel plans and they dump the boxes while out of town. Look to the return addys for clues as they are not random.
    Hmmm... I wasn't buying your theory, until you got to the butt plug thing... Now, I think you might be onto something! ROFL!!!
    Hahahahaha in any case it is an old A$$ bird that dropped a big A$$ Bomb... the Intel on this hit tells me we should start with the weaponry used. is there not enough info in the sticks dropped to read a signature of the sender?
  • Options
    A lot of new sticks in Ray ray's line up, however, he always holds true to the kinky jewboy!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoke them up curt
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    A lot of new sticks in Ray ray's line up, however, he always holds true to the kinky jewboy!
    Ha Ha very funny Matt, but wrong.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:
    Whatever, dude! Your secret is safe with me! Dan's the one that ratted you out!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:
    Matt, Dan told you about Ray too? He swore me to secrecy. Damn that Dan.

Ray, just so you know, I would have totally kept the secret if it wasn't for Matt........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:

Ray, just so you know, I would have totally kept the secret if it wasn't for Matt........
    Yeah Todd, Ray has been doing this Enola Gay thing for how long now? Surprised Dan didn't say something sooner!
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    bandyt09:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:

Yeah Todd, Ray has been doing this Enola Gay thing for how long now? Surprised Dan didn't say something sooner!
    Always involved some how aren't ya lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    bandyt09:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:

Matt, makes sense now, Enola Gay is really Enola Ray, feel kind of stupid for not seeing it sooner.....................He made it so obvious no one figured it out.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    bandyt09:
    mmccartneydc:
    bandyt09:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:

Matt, makes sense now, Enola Gay is really Enola Ray, feel kind of stupid for not seeing it sooner.....................He made it so obvious no one figured it out.
    wow Bingo !!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't heard the air raid sirens in a while. glad to see EG back in action.

gay indeed.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *