Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bad Traders Forum

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this isn't the right place or time but .... there's a contest right below this thread where you can win free stuff. Readyyyyyy go! ///
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Let it go? If i was not on my phone, a youtube video of that song from frozen would be here
    Fine, this is done.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Let it go? If i was not on my phone, a youtube video of that song from frozen would be here
    Fine, this is done.
    I was referring to Irish. Still works :) I know your intentions are good Ken.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Fine, this is done.
    Irish? His avatar is literally him riding in on his high horse, lol. How could he NOT come in and plunk a couple cents down? I think it's in the rules somewhere that he has to. Right above the rule where I have to stir **** up every 6-8 months. It's how this place WORKS dammit. XD

Irish knows me well enough to know that high horse thing is a joke and that I completely respect his opinions and think the forum is a far better place for having them.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Fine, this is done.
    Just tired of fights on the boards is all. I know many brothers who no longer post because it's gotten out of hand many times before. I like and care about the people here and this place and would rather keep that stuff off the boards. Just me and my two cents however.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Fine, this is done.
    Irish? His avatar is literally him riding in on his high horse, lol. How could he NOT come in and plunk a couple cents down? I think it's in the rules somewhere that he has to. Right above the rule where I have to stir **** up every 6-8 months. It's how this place WORKS dammit. XD

Irish knows me well enough to know that high horse thing is a joke and that I completely respect his opinions and think the forum is a far better place for having them.
    Thanks Ken and yeah it made me laugh and get a look from the missus to shut up since the kiddo just went down. I've tried to stay mostly out and just comment on generalities but hey, already stirred the pot recently so guess it's time to sound sanctimonious ;)

I'm gonna keep this short. Started as calling out Boots. Now I have had no interaction with him myself, was rubbed a bit the wrong way because I got the begging vibe. I saw a few people I really care about get a bit frustrated with some of their interactions with him so I formed my opinion. I'm also here to say that recently others have provided some great examples of Boots being a standup citizen so I'm going to take some time and reform my opinion, im human I make mistakes and that is the very definition of being human it's even called human error ;) Boots, hope you stay and hope that you and everyone else have some fun and rebuild some good juju.

Ken, I've known you for years bro I even remember talking to you and going through some bad times with your Mom. You bombed me a brilliant Herfador that I still use to this day and I remember so many amazing and humbling things that you have done and said over the years. I like you, care about you, respect you and always want to see you around here. You know that and I hope that's crystal clear. RayRay I believe made a good point though, to those of us from the sidelines it did appear like a severe over reaction and going from zero to bat crap crazy in a millisecond. I also see and know your intentions and why you feel so strongly as you do. I think it would have gotten across to others much more without half of what was in there is all. I also think that's what RayRay was trying to say as well as clarifying, which I agree with, that BDR was not targeting you or any specific brother here. Maybe a poor choice of words that didn't get his point across well, but the intonation that I read it with was BDR saying since there are no Mods we DO rely on each other, some more than others even, to let us know if they feel something isn't above board.

I also know and entirely support my brother RayRay. This man is the epitome of generosity and truly caring about this place. I've known him since he joined and would take a billet for him or any member of his family. He IS my family. I know he was trying to calm down a hot situation as well as try to put in some perspective and cool some heads. He made very good points much like you but he did it in a very calm and respectful way. He's earned that respect and is still giving you respect as well as an I. You've earned that respect as well, let's just try to give it back to each other is all.

See I kept it short ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    My love cup over flowith.

That cup could very well be my athletic supporter and it's overflowing with jock ich cream but I like to think of it as a golden goblet adorned with sparkles and hearts and filled to the brim with my love for this forum and ALL it's members.

How was that Rain? Serious enough with a dash of humor??? Wrong time and place once again?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    So A Rabbi, A priest, and a Hooker go into a bar....

Ooops.....carry on
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:

Ooops.....carry on
    And a hall monitor stops and asks them for their ID...

Too soon?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    How Bout Those San Francisco Giants????
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:

Ooops.....carry on
    there was this fly who was flying 6 inches above the water

there was a fish in the water who thought to himself, if that fly comes down 6 inches i will eat him

there was a bear who was watching the whole thing and thought to himself, if that fly comes down 6 inches, that fish will jump up to eat him and i will eat that fish

there was a hunter on a dock who was eating a sandwich and watching everything and said to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, the fish will eat the fly, the bear will go to eat that fish and i will shoot that bear

there was a mouse that was watching the whole thing, and he thought to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, that fish will jump to eat the fly, the bear will eat the fish, and the hunter will set down his sandwich and shoot that bear, and I will eat that sandwich

there was this cat who was watching the whole thing and thought to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, the fish will jump to eat the fly, the bear will go to eat the fish, the hunter will set down his sandwich and shoot the bear, and that mouse will run to get the sandwich and i will jump and eat that mouse.

Just then, the fly came down 6 inches, the fish jumped up to eat the fly, the bear moved to eat the fish, the hunter set down his sandwich and shot the bear, the mouse ran to eat the sandwich, and the cat jumped to eat the mouse but missed and jumped clear in the lake getting soaked.

What the moral of the story?

When a fly comes down 6 inches a pu$sy gets wet.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    curtpick:

Ooops.....carry on
    there was this fly who was flying 6 inches above the water

there was a fish in the water who thought to himself, if that fly comes down 6 inches i will eat him

there was a bear who was watching the whole thing and thought to himself, if that fly comes down 6 inches, that fish will jump up to eat him and i will eat that fish

there was a hunter on a dock who was eating a sandwich and watching everything and said to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, the fish will eat the fly, the bear will go to eat that fish and i will shoot that bear

there was a mouse that was watching the whole thing, and he thought to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, that fish will jump to eat the fly, the bear will eat the fish, and the hunter will set down his sandwich and shoot that bear, and I will eat that sandwich

there was this cat who was watching the whole thing and thought to himself if that fly comes down 6 inches, the fish will jump to eat the fly, the bear will go to eat the fish, the hunter will set down his sandwich and shoot the bear, and that mouse will run to get the sandwich and i will jump and eat that mouse.

Just then, the fly came down 6 inches, the fish jumped up to eat the fly, the bear moved to eat the fish, the hunter set down his sandwich and shot the bear, the mouse ran to eat the sandwich, and the cat jumped to eat the mouse but missed and jumped clear in the lake getting soaked.

What the moral of the story?

When a fly comes down 6 inches a pu$sy gets wet.
    I heart you
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    A RUDY SIGHTING!!!!!!!

Hey brother! Hope you are well!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    The Kid:
    A RUDY SIGHTING!!!!!!!

Hey brother! Hope you are well!
    That reminds me, he's been ignoring my texts just a little too long.....
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please change the subject of this execrable thread to "dumb jokes to change the subject" and add more dumb jokes to change the subject, please? Looking at the subject line of this thread is giving me a headache.
    ... and a big thanks to those of you who have worked to change the subject ...

So did you hear about the teacher who never farted in public? He was a private tutor.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened when the butcher backed into his meat grinder?

He got a little behind in his work.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    What happened when the butcher backed into his meat grinder?

He got a little behind in his work.

Das funny
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna comment on Boots. Don't know him, seem to be resolved ...at least for now. Will say that while the "tirade" may have been a little much, I feel Ken is right on target. Too many, for tool long, handled in private. I made this with the intent for some discussion and some open communication---not behind closed doors stuff all the time. That resolves some, but also pushed a lot under the rug. Everyone who has been here more than a minute would not handle something publically or without a private message if it was one or two occasions. If a name makes it here----the list of for discussion--there is damn good reason, evidenced by the amount of people who chime in. I think the ideas of public discussion is fine. This isn't a bout shaming a person for one screw up, this is about trying to stop people from getting taken advantage of because others were afraid of confrontation to speak up. Rant Over.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Not gonna comment on Boots. Don't know him, seem to be resolved ...at least for now. Will say that while the "tirade" may have been a little much, I feel Ken is right on target. Too many, for tool long, handled in private. I made this with the intent for some discussion and some open communication---not behind closed doors stuff all the time. That resolves some, but also pushed a lot under the rug. Everyone who has been here more than a minute would not handle something publically or without a private message if it was one or two occasions. If a name makes it here----the list of for discussion--there is damn good reason, evidenced by the amount of people who chime in. I think the ideas of public discussion is fine. This isn't a bout shaming a person for one screw up, this is about trying to stop people from getting taken advantage of because others were afraid of confrontation to speak up. Rant Over.
    I agree.

This forum is mostly composed of very nice people -- good hearted and very generous. Most here respect that but, being a public forum, it will also attract people that will try to take advantage that kindness.

To some, Ken went overboard and to others (like myself), he said what should have been said to put an end to something that could potentially have caused bigger problems if not addressed. I have no doubt that he spoke from the heart and exhibited himself like a protective older brother to people he cares about here. Let's face it, according to some posts, some very generous BOTLs didn't even realize that certain people were taking advantage of their kindness. Give a mouse a cookie and it'll also want a glass of milk.

Yeah, shit may have gotten stirred up a bit but I noticed a nice change in the aftermath that seems to have corrected the issues -- for the time being.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump... There may be one to add
  • Options
    I said I was sorry!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    you can't just bump this thread and not give any deets shizz......

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Rain:
    I said I was sorry!
    Sorry doesn't cut it Rain, you know what you did!!!! ;)
  • Options
    Fine...fine...but I'm about to go all RBeckom on youz all!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    you can't just bump this thread and not give any deets shizz......
    There would be another 9 pages of discussion before a name was added anyway.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whom??? Any hints?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Whom??? Any hints?
    +4. Who???
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    Bumpin' for a mooch.
    Gettin back into the game. I'll be your mooch!
    PM me your addy my man!
    PM sent.
    I am embarrassed. I thought this package went out last week. I was in the middle of an office move as I got a promotion at work and the box that I thought was being taken to shipping dept. wound up with stuff that was coming to my new office. I will get your PIF out in the next couple of days. Very sorry for the delay.
    You got them yet?