Home General Discussion
Options

daily deal

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Been eyeing the 5 vegas relics. Unfortunately, certain situations aren't allowing me to right now. LOL!
    (She says it's not in the budget) LOL!
    How did I know it was a woman problem? Ditch her and pick up those sticks!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Been eyeing the 5 vegas relics. Unfortunately, certain situations aren't allowing me to right now. LOL!
    LOL! After 25 years of marriage, I've learned I'm much better off when I listen to her.
    Years ago, I'd have gone a head and made the purchase and listened to it later.
    I'm a bit older and let her have her way more often. I'm happier that way. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    LOL! After 25 years of marriage, I've learned I'm much better off when I listen to her.
    I need to learn from you! ;)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

Yea.... Ive been a little light on the loot lately too.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

are you low on sticks vision? you know i have to send you a package tomorrow!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

Bro, PLEASE send Vision every spare stick you have :) I want him to be burried.
  • Options
    Rain:
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

Bro, PLEASE send Vision every spare stick you have :) I want him to be burried.
    im only supposed to send 4, but i think i can pad it a lil ;)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

Easy there.... LOL. Not low. Just not buying as much. Rain just helped a brudda out with some smokables. I thank you and I am a little nervous now. :p
  • Options
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    Rain:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    0patience:

Easy there.... LOL. Not low. Just not buying as much. Rain just helped a brudda out with some smokables. I thank you and I am a little nervous now. :p
    no need to be nervous, im a NOOB, but i think, if i remember correctly, i did post somewhere my lil 300 was gettin a lil fulled up!
  • Options
    and someone dared me ...so....na na na na na na
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate ccom. Back in Black Sampler looks way too good and I just spent $200 on paints for motorcycle tanks and until at least 1 gets sold, my budget is messed up. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Haha, not sure about the daily deal, but I'm thinking about some AJ overruns..
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I bought some of those padilla miami coronas last night. I'm kinda surprised that they didn't sell out. I thought those were a pretty popular cigar.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    I bought some of those padilla miami coronas last night. I'm kinda surprised that they didn't sell out. I thought those were a pretty popular cigar.
    I would have pulled the trigger but spent way too much money this jiunn
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gotta say thats a great sampler for the price and if any new guys were looking at gettin a sampler that would be a great start.
    FWIW the Virtues are a great deal too!!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    had to unleash the left mouse button on the virtues. I just couldnt hold back. Got an email from the wife this morning..."Did you buy cigars? You just cannot help yourself, can you!? :)."
    No I can not.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Certainly is a solid sampler. I picked it up again, and it is now enroute to California as we speak. Should arrive by Monday, same day i do. Not sure there are any cigars in there that can be had for 3.50/ (or 3.15/ if you have the cotm 10% discount). I needed some quality smokes that can be sacrificed as my brother and i reflect upon the loss of his wife from cancer a few days ago. Want/need to make it a celebration, not a miserable emotional disaster if i can help it. Good smokes lead to good conversations i find. Anyway, enjoy that sampler...it wont be around forever!
  • Options
    I totally understand and send my best to your brother. I am experiencing his past situation currently. It is a very difficult time for me right now, for what I am seeing as the end draws nearer. My wife is and will always be my best friend. Enjoy your sampler and get some good scotch or rum. I am finding consolation pairing them.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    What's the consensus on these,, anyone tried these,, have a soft spot for gran habanos one of the first cigars i smoked,,,, still like the 1's and 3's. .
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    What's the consensus on these,, anyone tried these,, have a soft spot for gran habanos one of the first cigars i smoked,,,, still like the 1's and 3's. .
    I bought a 20 pack about month+ ago, I think they are rather tasty, med-full, earthy, toasty, with cocoa/coffee and a hint of spice. I thought they were good.
  • Options
    A box of Diesel Hair of the Dog Belicoso for $70
  • Options
    Rain:
    A box of Diesel Hair of the Dog Belicoso for $70
    Shipped. Its going to be hard to say no to that one.
  • Options
    Figurado?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Figurado?
    Belicoso!
    Split?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Figurado?
    Belicoso!
    Split?
    Well, we put the brakes on that kinda fast.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool deal. Happy halloween
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I could go for all of these. But I already spent my cigar allowance from November and December :(
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Dang, I could go for all of these. But I already spent my cigar allowance from November and December :(
    I like tats but haven't tried the Pudgy Monster series; this is tempting. The Blue+Melanio is almost a must buy for me. If the JdN were Celebracion, I'd jump in a shake. Not a milk shake, mind you, but the unit of time known as a shake that equates to 10^-8 seconds.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly a good daily deal line up.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    So you're just two months ahead. Tomorrow, you'll only be one month ahead. Might as well start on the January allowance today, cause by the time the charge goes thru... all's well with the world again.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)