Home General Discussion

Post your Halloween smoke!!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
What cigar are you going to smoke? Post it here along with what's your favorite scary movie... A 5'ver to who guesses mine..... Looking forward to seeing some great sticks!!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plan on a Viaje Full Moon. Never had one.
    Favorite scary movie is a toss up between Phantasm and Nightmare on Elmstreet.
    I'll guess your's as; Ghost of Mr Chicken. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post my Viaje full moon tomorrow. :) My favorite Halloween movie is Halloween 4. The Return of Michael Myers
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    JV13 if I get to smoke tomorrow night. My fav is the original Halloween. Jim, i am going to go amityville horror.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I'll post my Viaje full moon tomorrow. :) My favorite Halloween movie is Halloween 4. The Return of Michael Myers
    +1000 viaje full moon! Only one I'll ever smoke probably got her from from The Shizz. Alfred Hitchcock is a good one.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat Jekyll. Will post it up after some trick-or-treating with Molly tomorrow night. Favorite movie is The Shining. If I lived closer, I would TP Loon Lake.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to torching up a full moon!! Favorite Halloween movie would be Christine.I'm gonna yours might be Hocus Pocus!!! I know what a huge Bette midler fan you are!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably gonna go with the Mummy, although the full moon sounds tempting. Favorite movie,, Salem's Lot. Jim's favorite, Ghost - Pat, Woopie and Demi Can't get any better than that!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember to post those pics and guess the movie!! P.s. I don't like slasher BS
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too will have a Dr. Jekyll, my favorite "scary" movie is pet cemetery. And for you I'm going say physco.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini mum this morning in case I don't get a chance to light 1 later....

not big on horror movies so my fav "halloween" movie would have to be:
    It's the great pumpkin Charlie brown ;-) ;-)
    that's a classic.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newport Short with a vodka pepsi. In all seriousness though Its a high of 35 with 30+ mph winds today and possible snow. I'll be passing on smoking today.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I am going to be enjoying a cigar as part of my costume as I herf with Bill and we walk around trick or treating with our families. So I won't do a premiprem because I won't be paying much attention to it. Maybe a Tat monster.
    As to the scary movies, probably one of my favs is The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis. So I will guess that for you too, Shizz.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Newport Short with a vodka pepsi. In all seriousness though Its a high of 35 with 30+ mph winds today and possible snow. I'll be passing on smoking today.
    Weather is my problem too so I hit up a B&M for lunch so I could get in my Halloween smoke. Favorite scary movie would be Jaws, I never wanted to go in the ocean after seeing that. I'll guess The Shining for you Bigshizza image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I'm all out. Till I either get off the boat on Wednesday or I get some backwoods to hold me over.
    Rhamlin:
    Nothing. I'm all out. Till I either get off the boat on Wednesday or I get some backwoods to hold me over.
    Not good Ricky
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a DPG 10th Anny. Not a scary name but as it turned out, the burn was a horror story after the first inch. Had to be touched up several times. Flavor was just OK. Disappointing. I got this stick back in March and this was my first 10th Anny. In the big picture of handmades, this does happen and that's just how it goes. Happy Halloween all.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it stops raining today, I might smoke something. I have a zombie, I may smoke that. I don't know if I have one favorite horror film, I've seen so many. For you, I'm going to guess, The Exorcist.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    A buddy and I set fire to a couple Dirty Rats while brewing a clone of Heady Topper. Good afternoon!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my Halloween smoke this afternoon, last one of it's kind in my humi. We live out in the woods a bit don't have any door to door kids in costumes. I Am Legend is my movie pick. Happy Halloween! image
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Was planning on having the Tatuaje Wolfman that Ken sent me in with his MOW FTW Pass a couple months back. Been under the weather recently and still not 100% so will probably end up making it a Halloween Weekend Cigar but we'll see how I feel in a few hours. Thanks again Ken and looking forward to it.

As far as favorite scary movie there are so many but staying true to my Avatar I'm going to go with Rear Window. More suspenseful than scary but such a great movie. For yours I'm going with Night of the Living Dead.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trick or Treating with my girl
    now a Jekyll
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    image What Would Willie Smoke?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my stick from tonight. Had a good time with the kiddos tonight and now it's time for daddy to chill with a nice Viaje. My guess for Jims scary movie is The Little Mermaid. :)image
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    Not good Ricky
    That sucks! I suppose a flat rate wouldn't get to you would it?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Hint: B&W movie from the early '60's... Female lead was in Planet of the Apes
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo IMG_20141031_214937.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Lilith?