3rd Annual Chicago Christmas Herf

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bring the tums, immodium, alka seltzer, aspirin and Red Bull
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Quick question for those attending, can anyone do me a favor and bring me (2) 6 packs of Du Claws Sweet Baby Jesus? I have money, cigars or if you like some California beers to trade. Thanks in advance.
    Todd, sorry my place didn't even know what beer that was and I'm shocked, they have everything else, but I do have 1 more place to check.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Quick question for those attending, can anyone do me a favor and bring me (2) 6 packs of Du Claws Sweet Baby Jesus? I have money, cigars or if you like some California beers to trade. Thanks in advance.
    Todd, sorry my place didn't even know what beer that was and I'm shocked, they have everything else, but I do have 1 more place to check.
    No worries Ray. I appreciate you checking on it.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Actually Todd with some help form a friend I got you a 6 pack coming, will bring it with me.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Actually Todd with some help form a friend I got you a 6 pack coming, will bring it with me.
    Thanks so much Ray. Let's work out the details via PM

Anyone else have a line on this? I could use up to 3 more 6 packs. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:

Anyone else have a line on this? I could use up to 3 more 6 packs. Thanks in advance.
    Nothing to work out Todd, it's a gift.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:

Better bring a Big A$$ suitcase Todd!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Better bring a Big A$$ suitcase Todd!
    Jim only 1 suitcase? I am bringing 2, lol. There is a 50 lb limit, didn't you know. I've gots to get me some Goose Island stuff too.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Ray, thanks so much. It is really appreciated.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bier huntahh
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey what is the Christmas Herf?
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    Herf is a group smoke mang. Good times. They apparently have one in Chicago every year.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    Big''nBall''n:
    Herf is a group smoke mang. Good times. They apparently have one in Chicago every year.
    What we remember of it.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:

Talked to my cousin from Maryland , and her and her boyfriend have been to Duclaws before and will be bringing me two six packs up to make the trip to Chicago just for my buddy Todd!!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Any way to get some updated info on this in a single location? E.g. List, ETA/Airport, Hotel?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The main date would be December 6th flying into Midway. We usually stay at the Holiday in express in Countryside Il. We hit up 8 to 8 cigars early for their annual Christmas sale then end the night at Casa De MonteCristo .... Some people will be in early but the main stage is Saturday the 6th.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:

Talked to my cousin from Maryland , and her and her boyfriend have been to Duclaws before and will be bringing me two six packs up to make the trip to Chicago just for my buddy Todd!!
    You are awesome. Thank you sir.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My plane ticket has been purchased!!! It's on ****!!!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok I cancel now, lol
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok I cancel now, lol
    Your loss buddy!
  • Options
    Looks like I'll be coming in to O'Hare around 7:10 pm on friday. Any way I can get a ride?
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Looks like I'll be coming in to O'Hare around 7:10 pm on friday. Any way I can get a ride?
    I wish we could rent a short school bus to pick you up with
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    No_one21:
    I wish we could rent a short school bus to pick you up with
    To quote Shizz: "Smart@$$"
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Add my GED to the list
  • Options
    Rain:
    Add my GED to the list
    No I can't afford the trip. Sorry.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Randy's GED:
    Rain:
    Add my GED to the list
    Drew will pick you up
  • Options
    Rain:
    Randy's GED:
    Rain:
    Add my GED to the list
    Drew will pick you up
    Do it wienie
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Randy's GED:
    Rain:
    Add my GED to the list
    Drew will pick you up
    Do it wienie
    Me and my frame?
  • Options
    Can't make it, won too many smokes
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    OldBoots:
    Can't make it, won too many smokes
    You can sell on OLH. You will weasel more.