Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All-American Bombing Run

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 1EB2873F-8460-4492-953A-1DE7F61CCBB2.jpgDude, Eric! Thank you so much man:). And holy Latakia!! I could smell the pipe tobacco when I opened mailbox! Really looking forward to having a bowl full and reading the history you sent me while camping this week! Thanks again bro, and thanks to all the botls who. Nominated me:)!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it found you well, Vinny. And yes, you almost didn't get the strong tobacco. It smelled so good I was going to just keep it in my closet! Hope you enjoy!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric, Thank you so much for including me in this. I look forward to reading the story! And an awesome selection of sticks! Many I have not tried before, and some old favorites!image
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sorry for the bad picture! Flip phone still! Charlie
    cbuck:
    And sorry for the bad picture! Flip phone still! Charlie
    Glad it got there. Enjoy.
    Okay all, I need you to dig deep for this one. Delaware anyone?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Davis
    Rain:
    Davis
    Address?
    I'm a little behind:

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you so much for making me a part of this!!!looking forward to reading the info you sent.my oldest son snatched it away when i opened the box.he is a bit of a military buff!awesome selection of sticks! all american bombing run._original photo IMG_20141023_195446_zpsilbrhwzp.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first moved to Dull-Aware, my sister asked me: "What state is that in?" But then, she's a schoolteacher, so... Apparently, the First State does not warrant inclusion in the syllabus.

Nevertheless, here we are. The state Capone made prosperous. In the list of state abbreviations, between CT, famous for New Haven, Waterbury, Danbury, and FL, famous for Miami, Tampa, and Dizzy World, you always find DE, famous for... Gumboro? Dagsboro? ... right, I know: Dover AFB (or as my schoolteacher sister would say: "What's that?")

But I tell you what, when a veteran of the 82nd Airborne decided to bomb all fifty states, I'm betting he knew damn well what Dover AFB is all about. Morgue of heroes. I'm re-reading the jaw dropping history Eric sent me, third time, this morning, & I'm thinking: Far too many All Americans have passed right by me, up Route 1 to I-95 and home, and I no more acknowledged them than my kid sis Dull-Aware. I will ride across Rt 1 in just a few, en route to the office, with a different state of mind.

All Americans: I thank you for your service.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Route 1, Stanton, Delaware.

I-95 beneath that overpass.
    Dover dead ahead.
    Arlington to the right.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good Eric, knocking them down 1 by 1
    Glad you two let me play.

Now I need Georgia!
    Anyone have a Georgia?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be wrong, but isn't taythegibs from Georgia
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Yup. Don't be fooled by the fact that he tries to disguise it by spelling it with two "a"s.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Glock1975:
    Yup. Don't be fooled by the fact that he tries to disguise it by spelling it with two "a"s.
    ..but he's not willing to give up his addy. Anyone have it?
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Glock1975:
    I'll have to check.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Glock1975:
    I'll have to check.
    I can probably dig up the addy to his parents place but he doesn't live there anymore. That's the dilemma, should his family have to suffer for his indescretions? LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Glock1975:
    I'll have to check.
    I can probably dig up the addy to his parents place but he doesn't live there anymore. That's the dilemma, should his family have to suffer for his indescretions? LOL
    So I checked I don't have it...but would like to!!!!

mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Glock1975:
    I'll have to check.
    My sense is that if he is too much the coward to give it up then I'm okay with taking it out on his parents.
    Georgiaa bound: 9405903699300285051213
    What's after Georgia? The aloha state? Someone send me an addy please.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    PM to you, sir.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Finally got a chance to post this up, thanks Mr. C!!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Taylor!! Well done Eric!!
    taythegibs:
    Finally got a chance to post this up, thanks Mr. C!!

Glad they made it there. Wasn't sure about the addy but it seems to have worked. Hope you find at least one you like.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    PM to you, sir.
    Are you a go for Hawaii??