Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Walking Dead

Comments

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    jd50ae:
    Somehow I missed the season opener so I went out and laid waste to half of Bradford to get in the mood.
    It was really good jd here is what happened....
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Ready for tonight's episode!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    yeah, this season is going to be dark as hell......going to be interesting if they lose some viewership with this because i know a bunch of 14-17 year olds that watch this show and there is no way in hell that i would be letting my youngest son watch it this year if they are going full boar with the cannibal story-line.
  • Options
    Yeah the hunters storyline is definitely not for everyone. I'll be interested to see how it plays out the rest of the year. I still want to know where Beth is!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Yeah the hunters storyline is definitely not for everyone. I'll be interested to see how it plays out the rest of the year. I still want to know where Beth is!
    I expect that it will only last until the mid season finale. Then they will get on the road to DC.

not totally sure, but i am pretty sure she will be with the hunters.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know where Beth is too!! She's got a long bucket list to work on!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    I want to know where Beth is too!! She's got a long bucket list to work on!! :)
    "Who's Beth?"
    "Beth's my beotch."

Anyone know where that's from?

I'm kind of glad she's been out for a few episodes along with Andrea, who I can't stand. However, I'm interested to see the story behind her kidnapping. I like the new plot twist but it seems the writers are taking a break so to speak.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrea has been dead for two seasons in the show.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Andrea has been dead for two seasons in the show.
    I must have celebrated so hard I forgot.
  • Options
    The show really didn't capture her like she's in the comic.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Why do yall think bob was crying? I think it's because he sucked in some water when he was pulled under the water and is now infected.
  • Options
    Everyone is already infected. That was a plot point from an earlier season.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    Why do yall think bob was crying? I think it's because he sucked in some water when he was pulled under the water and is now infected.

I think he was bitten on lower leg. I suspected it when they were in the water then the scene where he was walking outside right before being kidnapped he was limping.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Thanatos0320:

I think he was bitten on lower leg. I suspected it when they were in the water then the scene where he was walking outside right before being kidnapped he was limping.
    I agree. The look on his face when he came up out of the water seemed more than just surprised/shocked/scared. Now he's terminus bbq.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    bbass2:
    Thanatos0320:

I agree. The look on his face when he came up out of the water seemed more than just surprised/shocked/scared. Now he's terminus bbq.
    Totally in agreement. My question is, did the hunters inadvertently save him from turning by eating his leg??????
  • Options
    Yes, I think that's exactly what happened, however, would they eat an infected leg?
  • Options
    james40:
    Yes, I think that's exactly what happened, however, would they eat an infected leg?
    who knows, sick bast@rds! Next question, would eating an infected leg, infect the cannibalistic SOB that did the eating?
  • Options
    You guys really need to read the comic. It sucks knowing the answer and not wanting to ruin anything.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    You guys really need to read the comic. It sucks knowing the answer and not wanting to ruin anything.
    Appreciate your candor bro! LOL
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    But will the show follow the comic?
  • Options
    It seems to get direction from the comic, but the tv show definitely has its own plot points and unique characters.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Yep....and to answer the question, the stories come from the comic, but different people die/other things are added
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Well we found out what happened with Bob. I'm glad that Bob did his best to get back at them one last time, mentally, by telling them they ate tainted meat.
  • Options
    It's back tonight! Can't wait!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted the big guy to survive and they bring him back for the season opener just to kill him off....sad.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    I wanted the big guy to survive and they bring him back for the season opener just to kill him off....sad.
    Yeah that sucked. Sasha's had a rough stretch lately...
  • Options
    What's the take on the new community?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    What's the take on the new community?
    Looks to me like theyre ALL trying to screw it up in one way or another!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carol just blew my mind! And are our heroes turning int the villains now with all the talk of taking it over. But I sense their might be some loyalty questions in the group soon.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Carol just blew my mind! And are our heroes turning int the villains now with all the talk of taking it over. But I sense their might be some loyalty questions in the group soon.
    Carol was fantastic! Yeah I think between Rick and Jesse and Darryl and the gay guy there's some real loyalty issues coming up.