Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Omne trium perfectum"

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Everything that comes in threes is perfect."

Well then, since 3 great things happened yesterday, I would say that yesterday had the makings of a perfect day.

1) 2 year wedding anniversary.

2) Dog got the "all clear" from the vet, following up on her hip replacement & everything looked good.

3) And when I got home last night I found a SFRB in the mailbox, packed with a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l selection of smokes from Tennessee's #1 "bonecrusher", Doctor Matt. (aka mmccartneydc)

6 (3x2) wonderful cigars and a nice note.

3 favorite AVOs (looks like i'm all set for AVO day now. yesssssss. thanks for the hookup!)
a davidoff 3x3 (another fav)
ave maria (always a good & reliable smoke from aj)
and an illusione epernay (new to me)

are you accepting new patients now, doc. because after this beat-down i need to come in and get some work done lol.

thanks a ton matt.
this was definitely the "icing on the cake" to round out a great day.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Happy anniversary, glad your dog is doing well, and nice selection of smokes!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Good times.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonecrusher is in da house, well he crept into Johnny's house and dropped a nice load!! Well done!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glad you had such a great day John! Happy to be a small part of it! I know I've been outta the loop for a while but what does SFRB stand for? And all BOTLs and SOTLs are always welcome to come by the office for an adjustment!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Glad you had such a great day John! Happy to be a small part of it! I know I've been outta the loop for a while but what does SFRB stand for? And all BOTLs and SOTLs are always welcome to come by the office for an adjustment!
    SFRB = small flat rate box

and do you have a "botl special" at the office .... accept cigars as payment?
    ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    mmccartneydc:
    SFRB = small flat rate box

and do you have a "botl special" at the office .... accept cigars as payment?
    ;-)
    Duh, I'm such a dumazz sometimes. Absolutely, the special is:

You come to me, I'll treat you for free! That ought to get someone driving to Tennessee! Ha!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Represent! TN! Nice hit brother!