Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Amazon Basin Pass V-herf tonight See page 9 post.

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Went out today, tracking number is in the car. Will get it up tomorrow.
    slacker
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rain:
    Will get it up tomorrow.
    Have to wait for the **** to kick in? :-)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Rain:
    Will get it up tomorrow.
    Have to wait for the **** to kick in? :-)

Damn. How did I miss that one. Slipping
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off to Vance this AM. 9114901075742851620394 My takes on the left, my puts on the right image Thanks to that Luken feller for getting this pass up and running
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^ You're welcome Rodger. Nice puts. Hope you like the Amazons.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the Amazons. Going to wait a couple of weeks and let em get happy. Be nice to think of warrior women while i smoke the first one.
  • Options
    I received the pass last night and have just now had time to open this box of goodness. The aroma off the amazons is wonderful! Looking forward to smoking this. Thx for letting me partake in this pass. It was fun. Thanks also for including the sheet that has the info on the Amazon basins. My puts are first and then my takes. Will ship out tomorrow.imageimage
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    Okay didn't work from tablet will try again after work.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I received the pass last night and have just now had time to open this box of goodness. The aroma off the amazons is wonderful! Looking forward to smoking this. Thx for letting me partake in this pass. It was fun. Thanks also for including the sheet that has the info on the Amazon basins. My puts are first and then my takes. Will ship out tomorrow.imageimage
    I put the Quesada and Lat...enjoy!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I put the Quesada and Lat...enjoy!
    i had the quesada last night! Verrrry good!
  • Options
    Off to Matt. 9405 5036 9930 0395 0665 12 Thanks again Mr. Luken.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Off to Matt. 9405 5036 9930 0395 0665 12 Thanks again Mr. Luken.
    Yay! Looking forward to this!
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    Okay didn't work from tablet will try again after work.
    okay here are my takes... bob basin pass photo IMG_20141011_16221_edit_1413058963839_zpsaprxpu9x.jpg all ones ive never had!!!hereare my puts. puts basin pass photo IMG_20141011_16440_edit_1413060339440_zpsdeg2mox1.jpg i will the p.o tommorrow as it is closed today.

• Options
    Okay hit the pro today,tracking #9505 5000 1670 4287 0005 53. Should hit by friday.

• Options
    Got it today, will take pics and get it out on Monday! Boy there is a yummy smell coming from those Amazons! Thanks again Bob!
  • Options
    You're welcome. And Thanks Matt, for joining in on the fun.
  • Options
    Ok, sorry yesterday was crazy. Going out today to Ocho. Thanks again Bob for an awesome pass. I actually smoked one of the Amazon Basin's while goose hunting this weekend and was amazed how good these things are! Here are my Takes:

Puts:
    And finally a pic from the goose hunt!
  • Options
    9505521391014292000099 to Ocho!
  • Options
    Nice puts Dr M. And good to hear you liked it. I've still not had one myself. I came close last night but I ended up with another choice. I'm staring at only three left and this week my broadband solution is scheduled to be installed. Then maybe I can join in on a v-herf with some of you guys in the pass and we can all try the Amazon Basin atthe same time.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Nice puts Dr M. And good to hear you liked it. I've still not had one myself. I came close last night but I ended up with another choice. I'm staring at only three left and this week my broadband solution is scheduled to be installed. Then maybe I can join in on a v-herf with some of you guys in the pass and we can all try the Amazon Basin atthe same time.
    That's an awesome idea. I need to try and make a vherf too. AND, I don't think you'll be disappointed with this cigar!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked one over the weekend. Good but different is the best I can explain it. I smoked it to the nub, but I kept trying to figure out what the flavors were. I am still confused about it. I'll save the other one for when we can line up a V-Herf. Thanks Bob
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I smoked one over the weekend. Good but different is the best I can explain it. I smoked it to the nub, but I kept trying to figure out what the flavors were. I am still confused about it. I'll save the other one for when we can line up a V-Herf. Thanks Bob
    I totally agree, I definitely got a sweetness but can't quite put my finger on what it was. Raisins maybe, would love to hear others take on it!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Everything arrived last week. Been a busy weekend so it will go back to Bob today. Takes on right, puts on left. Thanks for the pass Bob!
  • Options
    Dang! Very nice puts, send it back! Send it back! LOL
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It's in the air!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Dang! Very nice puts, send it back! Send it back! LOL
    Very nice puts indeed. I'm lookin forward to gettin my hands on those.
  • Options
    I know the finale is overdue, so here we go. Long story short, both boxes made it back. (I actually thought I'd posted earlier in the thread about the first box's return with pics but apparently I failed to hit send and by the time I noticed I just said screw it, I'll wait for the other box to arrive. LOL) Here's the first box to come back.

Group 2
    Great batch of sticks. Lots of new-to-me sticks too, which is always great. Thanks everybody. And, check out the cool coaster That Vance made me. Thanks bro.

And group 1 came back recently and she's a beauty as well.
    Thanks guys these are really cool sticks and lots of unique and new-to-me stuff here. Yummy :)

Thanks to all who participated and as soon as I can I'll try and host a V-herf featuring the Amazon if you all want to try one together, virtually. LOL I have actually held off from trying one so far. My earliest available time to v-herf in prime time would be next Sunday, Nov 9th. I'll keep you posted on that later in the week. Thanks again everybody. Great pass :)
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice pass Bob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for the pass!! I finally had one Friday night. I cut it and then put it on my bench to grab some drinking water. When I returned, the smell hit me right away. I was hooked right then. It was amazing and I'm glad I got to try one. Thanks again.