Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Lol! Are you using that cooler anymore or have you upgraded again Doc?
    Still using it and it's FULL!!!!!! (for now)
  • Options
    9505 5213 9101 4289 0001 41
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Matt "Nanner Pudding" McCartney 2350 N. Ocoee St. Cleveland, TN 37311 Oops.
    Oh dammmmmnnnn, Randy! You are so lucky I'm just seeing this! I would have blasted you with Brian's pass! Oh well, you just made the A list brohammer!
    in case you need his addy..
  • Options
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Matt "Nanner Pudding" McCartney 2350 N. Ocoee St. Cleveland, TN 37311 Oops.
    Oh dammmmmnnnn, Randy! You are so lucky I'm just seeing this! I would have blasted you with Brian's pass! Oh well, you just made the A list brohammer!
    in case you need his addy..
    Don't think your instigating AZZ is safe! Dan, send me a bottom shelf for this joker here!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I dont know how I got caught up in this mess, other than having been known to herf with AVJim now and then. Jim has been in hiding. We havent seen him at our local B&M in months. Rumors are he may have joined isis forces. We just dont know? Anyway the good DocM decided to kick my azz for being known to herf with the dude. Thank you doc. Ill send out a search party for Jim. This dude needs to be found before more damage is done. image
  • Options
    Glad they made it Chuck! I hope this this pressure will bring Jim to the surface! Also, hope there's something there you'll enjoy!
  • Options
    Bump so AVJim can see how this thread has changed since the last time he visited!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    hehehehehhehehhehehhehhehhehhehhehhehehhehehhehehehehheheeee!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEE HERE WE GO!!!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Rain...... NICE PLAY MAN, NICE PLAY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    memories..... sweet memories..... sweet memories of kicking Matt's azz so hard he didn't get up from the thrashing for over a year!!!!!!!! Proud of the brave men who fought in this epic battle, good men every one. Doc, you are either insane or have really big ones for retaliating after this..... I am going to assume mental instability as the reason for the recent uprising!!!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    memories..... sweet memories..... sweet memories of kicking Matt's azz so hard he didn't get up from the thrashing for over a year!!!!!!!! Proud of the brave men who fought in this epic battle, good men every one. Doc, you are either insane or have really big ones for retaliating after this..... I am going to assume mental instability as the reason for the recent uprising!!!
    Yeah, good memories for sure, but gonna be someone else feeling the pain rather than me this time!