Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Can See Alaska from Here, thanks to Brianak

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, sitting at home minding my own business when my dog starts to go crazy. Wondering what was up I go to the living room just in time to hear the mailman dropping the mail and leave. Ended up getting sidetrack I go back around 5 minutes later and the dog is still going nuts so off to the backyard he gets sent so I have a bit of peace and quiet as I figure the dog hasn't realized the mailman has already left. Open the front door and BOOM:

Mr. Brianak has decided to introduce himself in the most explosive way. I must say, I NEVER SAW IT COMING. Not only did he hit me with some nice cigars but some Alaskan beer. Looking forward to trying the beers which will be sometime in December and reading the labels they look like great winter beers.

Thanks so much Brian.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Brian, loved the beers you sent me!! Hitting the 20ct is dangerous business!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Brian! Good lookin' suds and sticks!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    What a combo...craft beer and cigars! Nice work!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Brian, never had those suds but all those cigars are great, well done.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should try for secretary of the interior.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Glad everything made it.

Sad to say this will be the last of the beer bombs from Alaska till Late April-early May. Was nervous after I dropped this off at the PO as the temps are dipping into the 20's at night. Will have to figure out a cold temperature alternative.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's really cool!!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Well done!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Darn good looking lineup! Nice hit!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.