Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My turn for a contest!!! -- Winner is Royln/James40!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Since my Asian brothers were doing contests the last couple days, I was getting a little jealous. I want to give away some sticks, too!!! Lol. I've been really busy with some remodeling at home lately, but the other day I had a chance to sit down and go through my cigar inventory. What I noticed is that I have A LOT of sticks from you guys! I used to be really active with all the games (PIF, MAW, Movie Trivia, heck, I even tried to revive the Fun & Games thread), the big bomb games (Gang War, Secret Santa), contest wins (thank you Stafford, lol), poker winnings (definitely some of those, lol), passes, and the occasional blind trade and bomb/retaliation bomb (isn't that really just a blind trade if we bomb each other???). So after a couple years of all that, I have many, many names on cigars over here from all of you. So the contest is to simply guess how many different forum members I currently have cigars from. As a bonus, name the forum member that sent the cigar that has been in my humidor the longest. As a hint, it was a couple years ago, so don't guess anyone too new. Rules: one guess, must be a member before today, if no one guesses the number exactly before I get tired of waiting for a winner (probably tomorrow night), the closest without going over wins. Good luck! I have to get back to painting now :(
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    !4 members
    Curt
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm lets go with 15 diffrent botl in the list and MVW67 for longest stick resting? Congrats on the remodel...it sucks but we'll worth the pain!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Dang it lol someone posted my answer while I was reading. So 16. And I guess matt (doc, bonecrusher,????)
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    45 cigars and the oldest is from Jiunn
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    29. The oldest from DZR
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 forum members and the oldest is from Shizz.

Thanks for the contest!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 members
    The Bear
  • 25 and RCY
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    32 and kuzi
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say 11 members and RCY cigars
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    26 members and I'll say Mike
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    37 and let's go with Laker
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guess 12 different names and the old man in your humidor came from big shizza.good luck with your painting!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    34 and Chuck Norris
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest, Teach! 17 and Mike (MVW67)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing 19 members and BBear.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    No perfect guess yet. Twistedstem, your guess was already taken. Feel free to guess again. For simplicity, here is a rundown of the numbers guessed so far: 11,12,14,15,16,17,19,24,25,26,29,32,34,37,45
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks for the contest. I guess 35 forum members and bandty09 Todd. If I win, send them to Royln. Love you xoxoxo
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say 32 and kuzi. Good luck on the remodel.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 and Bandyt09
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    27 and Bigshizza
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Thanks for the contest. I guess 35 forum members and bandty09 Todd. If I win, send them to Royln. Love you xoxoxo
    The hell James??
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    My guess is 33 members, oldest from Toombes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    smoke em if you got em:
    james40:
    The hell James??
    love you too boo. Xoxoxo
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    200 lbs! I winnnnnn
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    smoke em if you got em:
    james40:
    The hell James??
    love you too boo. Xoxoxo
    I love you guys too. Three boys one cup!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    208 gallons, TJ3K
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    13 and Enfidel!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's try 30 and Roman. And also send my winnings to Kryptonite.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    For simplicity, here is a rundown of the numbers guessed so far: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,25,26,27,29,30,32,33,34,35,37,45
    Updated again. Amazingly, the exact number hasn't been picked yet.