Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brothers turned bad.

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
So the Irish Devil corrupted a mutual brother in hitting me and with a bottom shelf, WTF. Ok Dan, I thought u were better than that. photo DB5500E6-3BF9-438D-A8C7-279CB93B4FDB_zpsf0o9uyjn.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this is getting ugly. Very enjoyable to watch though. Nice hit
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Dan! Cant wait to see the pic of Ray Ray smoking that ****!
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit, those are great sticks!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Id smoke em.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like you have enough good stuff to get the bottem shelf taste out of your mouth.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I would take the bottom shelf with that group!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

You want to smoke a Bottom Shelf? I can arrange that!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

Man you have no idea. Only been at this hobby for three years or so. Im still discovering stuff. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

Man you have no idea. Only been at this hobby for three years or so. Im still discovering stuff. Lol
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!

No he didn't say that. Did he?
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

In my head, your comment sounded like an echo machine.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Kind of scared to ask, but there are several in there I don't know about, which one is the "Bottom Shelf"?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Kind of scared to ask, but there are several in there I don't know about, which one is the "Bottom Shelf"?

Scroll to the right
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    New at this too so I could be wrong... but I believe it's the one on the right with the bottom shelf band.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    So the Irish Devil corrupted a mutual brother in hitting me and with a bottom shelf, WTF. Ok Dan, I thought u were better than that. photo DB5500E6-3BF9-438D-A8C7-279CB93B4FDB_zpsf0o9uyjn.jpg

No one can be trusted anymore. I'm learning that the hard way. Good luck with that BottomShelf.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** happens son!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    What a line up! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    New at this too so I could be wrong... but I believe it's the one on the right with the bottom shelf band.
    Haha! Thanks, Captain Obvious!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ray, taking your beating like a man and stop crying...
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    LOL, I should have put a smiley face to highlight my sarcasm :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Scroll to the right
    D Fresh:
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Yea Sherm was right. I am on my iphone and the pic was cut off. At first I did scroll to the right but I stoped scrolling soon as I came to the gap between the two assuming that was the end of the picture and still did not see the Bottom Shelf until I read Sherms comment and scrolled even more. I see it now and it is very obvious wich one is the cigar in question...
  • Options
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Scroll to the right
    D Fresh:
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Yea Sherm was right. I am on my iphone and the pic was cut off. At first I did scroll to the right but I stoped scrolling soon as I came to the gap between the two assuming that was the end of the picture and still did not see the Bottom Shelf until I read Sherms comment and scrolled even more. I see it now and it is very obvious wich one is the cigar in question...
    Yeah I had to do the same on my phone. I just recently realized I needed to do that with some pictures.