Home General Discussion

Goodby AJ Fresh Rolled

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
Talked to ccom last night. AJ Fresh Rolled is gone not to be rolled again. Any body have a suggestion on a cigar to take it's place?

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWHHHAAATTTTTTT????????????

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are similar to a Backwoods.

Only kidding. Not an AJ fan but couldn't resist. That is a surprise. Seems like a lot of people like them
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sad face!!
    One God, One Truth
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one from Shizza when he bombed me. I guess I'll get to try it before they're all gone.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I got one from Shizza when he bombed me. I guess I'll get to try it before they're all gone.
    After you do, go and slap Mr. Jim for giving it to you when AJ is not making more. Gets ya hooked, then takes it away. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Eulogy:
    After you do, go and slap Mr. Jim for giving it to you when AJ is not making more. Gets ya hooked, then takes it away. Lol
    I guess, I'll have to look at it like it's better to have loved and lost...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered about this. The habano has been out forever, and I see the maduro is out now too.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Tell Randy to remove sharp objects from the house and no entering tall buildings....he loved them dearly..:(
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Well crap. Only had one so far and was still wanting to get my hands on a Maduro....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    A little part of Rain just died
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Someone PM me Randy's addy, I have something for him :)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a terrible idea. Hope there's something good to take its place.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Talked to ccom last night. AJ Fresh Rolled is gone not to be rolled again. Any body have a suggestion on a cigar to take it's place?
    Yer kiddin, right?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    It's always sad to see a stick you loved go out of circulation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    If you liked these, Erik Espinosa is making a fresh-rolled now that is top notch, give them a shot!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    If you liked these, Erik Espinosa is making a fresh-rolled now that is top notch, give them a shot!
    no corona, no maduro, more expensive, and most importantly not AJ. tough sell.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo! Dang, this was my number one budget smoke. Toombes sent me 5 and I was like "Who sends five of the same sticks?" Then I smoked them all and was like "MMMMMMM MORE ME NEED!"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nooooooo! Dang, this was my number one budget smoke. Toombes sent me 5 and I was like "Who sends five of the same sticks?" Then I smoked them all and was like "MMMMMMM MORE ME NEED!"
    I can part with the ones I have.
    Big Sexy...you know I heart you.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:

Come on Big Jim. Send me that addy, I think I have something that Rain will like.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:

Come on Big Jim. Send me that addy, I think I have something that Rain will like.
    Will do!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Damn, I kept thinking that I should order a mazo of the AJ FR corona maduros since I've never tried the maduro wrapper and then this happens.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    benhanks:
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:

Will do!!
    I love it! If I had any of these, you can bet your azz they would be leaving on a jet plane!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for Flowbee

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    thanks matkn, I just finished all mine, and didn't have a clue, dammit that was my everyday smoke!!
    Just as the wound was closing....thanks!