Home General Discussion
Options

Which addy provide... Scared either way.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So I settle into my new work location today.... Buuuuuuuur I also will be buyong a new house and moving in at the end of the month.... Not sure which addy I should provide. I like getting mail at work cause it gives me something to look at while I'm waiting to go home but wouldn't mind having an end of the day pick me up when I get home from work. Thoughts on this gents?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say get em delivered at work so cigar shipments don't stay in the heat/cold at your home mailbox. Or get a PO box if there is a post office close enough to be convenient. I wish I could do either of those options. I used to but now neither will work for me.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If you a scared *********** go to church"
    - Ice Cube

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randomly give out one or the other, surprises at both locations. This is providing on how safe you feel them sitting at home, once that happens. Seriously though, your choice.
  • Options
    Work addy it will be then. :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    How about you give me both and I decide which one I give out at random?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Both....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    NO!!!! You don't get my addresses! You did bad things to me last time you got it. :(
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    NO!!!! You don't get my addresses! You did bad things to me last time you got it. :(
    Well I have never had it, so give me a chance. Oh and this is where you stop reading in this post, the rest has nothing to do with you and is a little off topic

Psst hey Mike, ssshhh, be very quiet so he don't hear us, don't tell anyone but if he sends me his addy's I'll share them with you.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Well I have never had it, so give me a chance. Oh and this is where you stop reading in this post, the rest has nothing to do with you and is a little off topic

Psst hey Mike, ssshhh, be very quiet so he don't hear us, don't tell anyone but if he sends me his addy's I'll share them with you.

YOU KNOCK IT OFF!!! Mike already has my address... lol It worries me quite a bit.
  • Options
    Im worried I might need another humidor now.... he asked for my address and I figured I would surrender and give it to him.... that way he didn't get mad for having to hunt it down. lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Im worried I might need another humidor now.... he asked for my address and I figured I would surrender and give it to him.... that way he didn't get mad for having to hunt it down. lol
    Smart move and it would be smart if you did the same for me. Send those address's
  • Options
    grumble grumble grumble.....
  • Options
    Good man!