Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade for Est 1844

Anybody interested in trading some of my dpg maduros limited for some aged est 1844. I had one from a trade and it was incredible. Do they age well or are they that sweet as soon as you get them?

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    They age very well. I'd say at least 6 months of rest are mandatory for them. I got a box of the 4.5x50s 2 years ago and the cigars were real tasty over the last year.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The dpg blue maduro was a pretty limited run and I don't think many like the uppman nc's but good luck to you
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The dpg blue maduro was a pretty limited run and I don't think many like the uppman nc's but good luck to you

Man, you really hate those H. Uppmans that aren't from the real place! The 1844s are from AJ...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Man, you really hate those H. Uppmans that aren't from the real place! The 1844s are from AJ...
    lmao don't care for the blends at all in fact it was so bad I was afraid to try the cc versions. It's just my taste but I know others don't really care for them either
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    allsmokedup:
    Lee.mcglynn:

lmao don't care for the blends at all in fact it was so bad I was afraid to try the cc versions. It's just my taste but I know others don't really care for them either

No, I know what you mean. I tried one of the nc H. Uppman with cedar sleeve in the tubo and it tasted like fresh dog rockets after 6-9 months. Never again!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    H.Upmann 1844 Reserve corona is a great smoke. Didn't know AJ blended them, I read in Cigar Aficionado that General Cigar's Bill Gates look a like CEO helped blend them.

It would make sense though, I'm becoming such an AJ ****. Smoking a MoW as I write this hahahha
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭

vs.

Right?