Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Are the Luchadors worth it?
    YES!!!!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Had to get those giant MoW toros in the 10 box.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Blue. Solid.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    CharlieHeis:
    DPG Blue. Solid.
    I missed them last time, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on it this time
  • Options
    Hey fellas. I can't recommend the Montecristo Media Noche for $25 on today's daily deal ENOUGH.

I had a torpedo (I believe) of this blend years ago and loved it. Recently bought some more in the new Edmundo size and just really dug em. Really good construction and huge plumes of broadleaf goodness that stays cool down to the nub (55 RG). You won't even find a better deal on other, more 'devilish' sites!

It's very deeply chocolatey with a noticeable sweetness and nothing too spicy or full bodied.

Great after a big 'ol steak, or paired with an Americano for a wonderful morning experience.
    Daily deal got me again! Long ashes bros!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Hey fellas. I can't recommend the Montecristo Media Noche for $25 on today's daily deal ENOUGH.

I had a torpedo (I believe) of this blend years ago and loved it. Recently bought some more in the new Edmundo size and just really dug em. Really good construction and huge plumes of broadleaf goodness that stays cool down to the nub (55 RG). You won't even find a better deal on other, more 'devilish' sites!

It's very deeply chocolatey with a noticeable sweetness and nothing too spicy or full bodied.

Great after a big 'ol steak, or paired with an Americano for a wonderful morning experience.
    Daily deal got me again! Long ashes bros!

Agreed. I was impressed by these. If I hadn't just ordered yesterday's deal from Tim, I might have jumped (but I'm sure you didn't order that one, Ryan.)
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Haha Olivas make me sad.
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed any differences in the older, single band media noche versus the newly blended, 2 banded one?

I had the old ones so long ago, but I kept the band and I remember being smitten. Gonna have one of the new ones tomorrow probably.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a single banded one from ccom in March. I assumed the two bands were from an older version, not a newer. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna split the Black Market Vandal deal?
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    I already have it on order. I can split mine with you, if you want. PM me your address. Charlie
  • Options
    cbuck:
    No_one21:
    I already have it on order. I can split mine with you, if you want. PM me your address. Charlie
    Aww man that's real nice of you thanks! I'll pm you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the trade Sam! On the way. 9505 5000 0947 4331 0000 12. Says Monday delivery. Enjoy! Charlie
  • Options
    Tracking says it got delivered today. It looks like they left it on the front porch. Let me know. Enjoy! Charlie
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Tracking says it got delivered today. It looks like they left it on the front porch. Let me know. Enjoy! Charlie
    Yea man, you sneaky scamp you. I'll post up in a bit in the TPB. I wish I hadn't sent yours out until I had gotten this and now I feel bad :/ but I hope you like what I sent. Some of my absolute favorites, and one I doubt you've tried.
  • Options
    Glad yo got them safely! I was a little worried when it said "left on porch"! Enjoy! And no worries, I'm sure I'll enjoy what you sent. Thanks. Charlie
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Glad yo got them safely! I was a little worried when it said "left on porch"! Enjoy! And no worries, I'm sure I'll enjoy what you sent. Thanks. Charlie
    Well I don't have a porch so they left it at my door to my APT but there's only one other door on my floor and I'm on the top floor. It's safe.
  • Options
    Ruination coronas FTW
  • Options
    MoW robusto 10 for $25 !?!?! Love this site FTW
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What! Is 25 La Aurora 1495s for sixty bucks a good deal?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    webmost:
    I've been eyeing them for a long time, I would like to hear peoples thoughts as well before pulling the trigger.
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    11rocket11:
    webmost:
    I've been eyeing them for a long time, I would like to hear peoples thoughts as well before pulling the trigger.
    That bad/good no one wants to talk about them? Lol
  • Options
    MOW Ruination coronas FTW. Same as one month ago today. I'd take advantage of this deal once a month.
  • Options
    Been a lot of crap up lately. Perdomo Lot 23 connies pleaseee!!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    anyone got info on those EP dark rituals? ALl i am finding online is info on the 2011 LE
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    anyone got info on those EP dark rituals? ALl i am finding online is info on the 2011 LE
    Little more info on the sister site (cousin) whatever.
    Looks like a pretty decent deal for the money. Maybe you can find someone to go in halfs,, a fiver, that's a pretty safe bet on an unknown.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

I read a post on Halfwheel that they were releasing these. It is a different blend than the 2011 release.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    brianetz1:
    Little more info on the sister site (cousin) whatever.
    Looks like a pretty decent deal for the money. Maybe you can find someone to go in halfs,, a fiver, that's a pretty safe bet on an unknown.
    I actually bought some a couple weeks back. I thought they were great ROTT. I got that coffee/cocoa flavor I was expecting. Definitely worth the DD price in my opinion.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I got an email from Sean Lamb a few weeks ago and I pulled the trigger. Do you want to pull a trade?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    I got an email from Sean Lamb a few weeks ago and I pulled the trigger. Do you want to pull a trade?
    nah i am good hilk. was just wondering if anyone had heard of them. I generally enjoy the EPC stuff and this one snuck up on me and when i did a search only the 2011 stuff was coming up.

ill revisit this when i get a little more cash.