Options

Ohhhh My Irish eyes....

13»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    james40:
    In case you all didn't know, Brett has been having low cigar stock level issues lately. Mine goes out this week and any help you can provide is most appreciated.

Sorry to hear. I had no idea. I'll see if I can put a get well package together
    Dammit Sherm you just hit me a few weeks ago save your cigars and send them to Ray instead. Or Jim. Or Rick. Or Robert. Or James. I can give you addys for any and all
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:
    In case you all didn't know, Brett has been having low cigar stock level issues lately. Mine goes out this week and any help you can provide is most appreciated.

Dammit Sherm you just hit me a few weeks ago save your cigars and send them to Ray instead. Or Jim. Or Rick. Or Robert. Or James. I can give you addys for any and all

Brett, you are so modest. I checked with those guys and they said that their stock was fine. They also told me how low you were on cigars. Just trying to help a BOTL out.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

Brett, you are so modest. I checked with those guys and they said that their stock was fine. They also told me how low you were on cigars. Just trying to help a BOTL out.
    Heck I ain't modest at all. I seriously am full up why do you think I decided to start bombing people and hit all the crazy brothers here???? You already taught me a lesson I won't soon forget. Hit them they are older and I'm sure it's just their memory failing them ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Sorry I'm late 9114999944238298475867
    Robert WTF?! Why you gotta do me like that brother I thought you and I were all good!?
    Brett were all good, I asked someone, that I was looking to bomb a good botl and your name came up. It's all good. I still love ya
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Sorry I'm late 9114999944238298475867
    Robert WTF?! Why you gotta do me like that brother I thought you and I were all good!?
    Brett were all good, I asked someone, that I was looking to bomb a good botl and your name came up. It's all good. I still love ya
    Lol thanks bro but I know there are many other BOTLs that are far worthier than myself, you should hit them!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

Heck I ain't modest at all. I seriously am full up why do you think I decided to start bombing people and hit all the crazy brothers here???? You already taught me a lesson I won't soon forget. Hit them they are older and I'm sure it's just their memory failing them ;)

Too Late. 9405503699300385980224
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

Oh crap!!! The wife is pissed enough already with all the tremors and explosions and remodeling going on.... Sherm are you trying to put me permenantly in the doghouse??
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

Oh crap!!! The wife is pissed enough already with all the tremors and explosions and remodeling going on.... Sherm are you trying to put me permenantly in the doghouse??

Sorry Bro. I believe you kicked this snowball off the mountain if I am correct?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

I have no idea what you are talking about, it wasn't me it was the one armed man ;) Yeah I am learning my lesson but to be fair I kicked the snowball with RayRays team not your snowball lol.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

I have no idea what you are talking about, it wasn't me it was the one armed man ;) Yeah I am learning my lesson but to be fair I kicked the snowball with RayRays team not your snowball lol.
    So delirious, even the guys you tried to recurit are blasting u.... U have no team. Silly
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    james40:

So delirious, even the guys you tried to recurit are blasting u.... U have no team. Silly
    You be quite and wait like a good boy for the sky to fall on you :)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^^this is hilarious!!!!!!
  • Options
    Geeeeeeeez the hits just keep on coming, goodness!!!! Y'all are nuts first off, and secondly thank you very very much! I have Tony (0Patience) and a "Carolyn Camacho" to blame for today! Tony, all of those sticks are new to me save for the abysmal Zodian, and I might add you are quite evil for adding that lol, but never tried the Padron FR 85th in the natural before only the maduro so between that and the other new ones I am very psyched thank you! And as for Caroyln, come clean and tell me who you are so I can properly thank you ;) Regardless thank you very much for the killer line up of cigars and can't wait to smoke them and find out who you are, thank you!

Tony's up first, great lineup for sure!

And now for Carolyn Camacho's killer lineup...

• Options
    Hey Brett, glad to see you like the sticks. I'm Carolyn lol
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    LOL, I knew I knew that Haverstown addy from somewhere! Very nice hit!
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Lmao you gotta tell me the story behind that name, but thank you brother all of those look like brilliant sticks. What's the story on the Trinidad Lancero, never had that or seen it before.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Lmao you gotta tell me the story behind that name, but thank you brother all of those look like brilliant sticks. What's the story on the Trinidad Lancero, never had that or seen it before.
    if you like lancero's you'll like that , enjoy
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Love Lancero's thanks Robert
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Your reward is in the mail!! You the man Rob! Miss you and Ivory around these parts!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    90+ Irishman:
    robertgreen30:
    Your reward is in the mail!! You the man Rob! Miss you and Ivory around these parts!!
    Ah just another reason in a long list of reasons to get you back Papa Jim
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    You guys are so great :)
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    You guys are so great :)
    Yes they are Jamie, but me I'm apparently the Devil himself reincarnated lol, just for spreading around some info and helping others show a little love. Apparently showing love is frowned upon here hahahaha :P