Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

October Lotto - Winner is Flowbee!!!

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
As most of you know, I'm running it this month for Echambers. I will draw the winner live on v herf on 1 October. Sign up is open now until 1159pm on 30 September. Standard rules apply...good traders list, have paid up in the past. Cost is 5 premipremiprems. I will update this list starting on Thursday, as I'm in the field for a few days. Bonecrusher Bonecrusher (Medic) Jbohon Sherm Nathan Blutattoo JD Matkn CBuck AvengeThis BDR Flowbee First Warrior MorganGeo PuffReggie FireRob Davis PsychoDark TowerBertShizz (Irish)

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Put me in for myself and Brian Medic Rogers
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    As most of you know, I'm running it this month for Echambers. I will draw the winner live on v herf on 1 October. Sign is open now until 1159pm on 30 September. Standard rules apply...good traders list, have paid up in the past. Cost is 5 premipremiprems. I will update this list starting on Thursday, as I'm in the field for a few days.
    Thanks Rain!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Don't thank me, thank my recruiter.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if you'll have me.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    I'm in if you'll have me.
    That's what she said...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, sign me up please.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In like flynn
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the last one.....I am in.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Color me In!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Charlie
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In like Flynn.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • I'm in.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Count me in Rainman!!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please, whoops, only in once.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C_unt me in! ;)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    IN
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolooly in
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up
    What this country needs is a nickel worth a cigar.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Updated. If I missed you, I apologize and let me know.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In plez
    Ready

Set

Last day to enter
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in... Playing Irish