Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes my heart warm.... If I had one....
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Makes my heart warm.... If I had one....
    No kidding!!! As many times as you've destroyed me!
  • Options
    Ok, sorry, got tied up again, so the carnage isn't over.....FireRob hit me with this beauty that contains 4 I have never had and 2 Cinco Vegas that are always good go to's. Thanks Brother!
    AND...I get to try the new Miami and New World thanks to Brad with some extra deliciousness in the others as well!
    Finally, Jay and Tara shizzed on me with these awesome sticks! Thanks so much you two! Wow, what a couple!
  • Options
    Sent. Congrats & enjoy.
    9114 9012 3080 3945 3388 65
  • Options
    Sherm was this necessary? Really... Now Matt wants and deserves your love.. But... I will thank you for your generosity and great selection of sticks!! Yummmmmo
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats what carnage all around! Amazing hits brothers and couldn't happen to better brothers! Congrats Jim and Matt enjoy those awesome cigars!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Sherm was this necessary? Really... Now Matt wants and deserves your love.. But... I will thank you for your generosity and great selection of sticks!! Yummmmmo
    Sherm's love has already been felt! Glad you are taking some of these hits! I'm bobbing and weaving over here!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

I was confused so I just hit the both of you.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Cool beans, glad all arrived safe.
  • Options
    Make the pain STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three more came! (1 yesterday, 2 today) Wow, what a selection! Will get pics up tonight!
  • Options
    Thank you Cbuck... More Charlie's than I can figure out! I figured this needs to go in the correct thread! Thanks!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safe! Enjoy! I assume Matt got his too? Charlie
  • Options
    I'm still shell shocked! Sorry pics haven't went up yet of the last (I hope!) three packages! I can't thank you all enough and of course Jim, one day I'll find the right way to repay you! In the meantime, I am going to be entering the lottery twice, since you are abstaining. I will be entering for myself and one Brian "medic45" Rogers! I'm babysitting currently but when the misses gets home, I'll get the pics up!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats and enjoy
  • Options
    reggie713:
    congrats and enjoy
    Oh no! Not you too! Sorry again guys about the pics. My daughter has been sick lately and by the time we actually got her asleep, I passed out. I'll get home tonight and do it after ball practice!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    reggie713:
    congrats and enjoy
    Oh no! Not you too! Sorry again guys about the pics. My daughter has been sick lately and by the time we actually got her asleep, I passed out. I'll get home tonight and do it after ball practice!
    of course me too! ;)
  • Options
    reggie713:
    mmccartneydc:
    reggie713:
    congrats and enjoy
    of course me too! ;)
    WTH Richard???
  • Options
    Awesome selection of sticks from Richard! Thanks bro!! We shall keep this dance going!!
  • Options
    So sorry for the delay fellas, well all I can say is thank you, and these sticks are ALL amazing! I'll start with Morgan'****. Wow, I have never heard of the Buccaneer, it looks great and the Nub dub is wonderful. The others are also, of course and can't wait to smoke them! image

Next, BDR drilled me with some all time faves! I love all of these bud! I've never seen that Padilla and super excited to try it! Thanks bro!image

Richard aka Reggie demolished me with these! Wow, so much yumminess! Love the OSOK, Punisher, CAO and HG. Been wanting the La Perla and the 5Vegas actually completes a set of Limitadas for me! So awesome!image

And hopefully LASTLY, Charlie dropped an amazing bomb on me with these beauties! Can't go wrong with Torano's Love the MF, and looking forward to trying the Cohiba and 601!image

So Jim, once again, you've shown what a great and generous BOTL you are and I could never thank you enough. But like I said, I will TRY! And in an effort to get another member more active on the forums, just as Jim did to me, I will pay it forward and enter the lotto to get Brian back on here! This place is so amazing and I should have never left for a long as I did!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    webmost:
    mmccartneydc:
    First hit was from Vance and let me tell you, I have tried these before and love them! Thanks so much bc now I can put some back and age them a while

These five Antiguedades are a product of serendipity worth repeating here. BigShizza was their original owner. I bought them from BigShizza specifically to upgrade my ammo for the monthly lottery. Wouldn't you know it, next lottery winner turns out to be BigShizza. Good thing he passed off his winnings to you, or I would have been re-gifting them to him. Five well traveled and lucky sticks.

Lol.... Thought those looked familiar! Too funny!!
    Wow, sorry, I meant Davis....upon going back through this post, I saw that I said these were from Vance. Sorry Davis!
  • Options
    Hey all, I just want to remind everyone to PLEASE include at least your forum name on any packages you send for lotto winnings. (and it makes sense in other packages). Not everyone knows everyone else's real name so if that's all that is included its hard to track who has paid up and who has not.

Thanks!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    id like to sign up for this month
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Ohhh yeah we'd love to have ya!!
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Hey psycho, Rain is going to coordinate the lotto this month as I will be out of town he should be posting a sign up in the next few days. Glad you want to play!
  • Options
    Thank goodness it is over~! Guys I just want to thank you for all the sticks. Jim as said many times before, I can't thank you enough! Here is what Flowbee blew me up with:

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Are we ready yet????

I want in please
  • Options
    Ready, set, go!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Ooo im in
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"