Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OMG L33t Post count of 500 contest WINNERS!!!!!!

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is numero 500 for me. So to celebrate I will run a contest. I have 1 cooler and 1 humidor. Guess how many total sticks I have at this moment sitting in the 2 combined. If you are feeling adventurous you can guess how many in each individually. Winner will be the closest total and if somebody guesses individuals I will have something for the closest on that one as well.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna say 213 total. 37 in the humi and and 176 in the cooler.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I am going to run this until Wednesday.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the post count!
    Money can't buy taste
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guess 192. 35 in the humi and 157 in the cooler. Thanks for the contest and congrats on the post count.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One. The Price Is Right rules, right?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'll say 273.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Grats on the milestone! I love it when people stick around a while and help continue to perpetuate what this forum is all about.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 500, Brad! I'll guess 327 sticks total. 250 in the cooler and 77 in the humi.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the post count brother!!I'll guess 500 posts 500 cigars!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Congratulations on the big Five Double-O. I'm going to guess 30 in the humidor and 185 in the cooler. 215 total
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    280, Congrats on 500
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! I'll take 420.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 500 posts. I'll take 236 total with 86 in the humi and 150 in the cooler.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Destiny
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the post count and it's nice to have you around.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! 98 in the humi and 389 in the cooler
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

Cooler: 265, Humi: 28 ---- Total: 293

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    187. 96 and 91
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    392 - 42 and 350 in the cooler
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Roger, stick around and it's been great having you here, to many many more posts brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    392 - 42 and 350 in the cooler
    Brian posted a guess? We should all just quit now.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 500 bud!!!
    Just a reminder that this will be running until tomorrow at some point. Get your guess in if you want a nice little package of goodies.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    One God, One Truth
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    175, cooler, 75 humi, congrats on the post count!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Congrats!! I'll take 420.

Is that your pick, or what you are doing?
    Noon CST is the cutoff so you have 3 hours and 15 minutes to get your guess in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!