Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    While working on finishing my new fence.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC Saturday!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo XO and the Huskers on my tv. Go Big Red.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana. Tasty.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Fallen Angel and a La Herencia Cubana.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo imagejpg1-49.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    This was Colleen and I a couple of nights ago. Firerob, it was great. photo imagejpg1-50.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo B233A3C6-orig.jpg
    photo 57BD6583-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Sorry if I come off as rude, but good to see you smoking instead of cutting.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    I'm posting these for a friend
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Patrickbrick:
    I'm posting these for a friend
    Lol, "good answer, good answer, I'm keeping my eye on you."
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    johncieerajohncieera Posts: 7
    I have few choices, Its gonna be either Macanudo Hyde Park or Casa Torano
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

GO STEELERS!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    A gritty Seahawks victory
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little lancero action tonight while I listen to the owls talking to one another. There's 3 of them living around my house it can be pretty eerie sounding at times.image
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    This is my 1st post on this thread because it's usually Jay and I sharing.... But I didn't share this :). Tonight I enjoyed a Tatuaje. I'm not sure which one... It had a little red band with fleur-de-lis on it. Very nice smoke.

photo 0768d04e-b7d2-47e8-95a7-7ff10a3fa8ce_zpsff346337.jpg

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    TaraLee:
    This is my 1st post on this thread because it's usually Jay and I sharing.... But I didn't share this :). Tonight I enjoyed a Tatuaje. I'm not sure which one... It had a little red band with fleur-de-lis on it. Very nice smoke.

The "Red Label" Tatuaje is the Havana Vi and they're a great smoke. It was the first Tat I had and got me hooked on the brand. Pretty much anything Tatuaje/DPG/My Father is going to be really good.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    TaraLee:

The "Red Label" Tatuaje is the Havana Vi and they're a great smoke. It was the first Tat I had and got me hooked on the brand. Pretty much anything Tatuaje/DPG/My Father is going to be really good.
    Awesome smoke and pic Tara, like the ink very pretty! And as Jimmynsaidnits likely the Havan line though the other red banded line from Tat is the Miami. If memory serves correct it's basically the same blend between the two, one is rolled in the Calle Ocho factory and the other in the Nicaragua factory. Really love those lines.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a busy weekend... Here is a list in no particular order...AVO, Stulac Lancero, MF LB 1922, & Ave Maria. I love trout fishing, boozing, and gambling.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    TaraLee:

Awesome smoke and pic Tara, like the ink very pretty! And as Jimmynsaidnits likely the Havan line though the other red banded line from Tat is the Miami. If memory serves correct it's basically the same blend between the two, one is rolled in the Calle Ocho factory and the other in the Nicaragua factory. Really love those lines.
    Thanks Guys! Yeah, I'm learning I really enjoy the Tatuaje line. I loved the first one I had and have found that I've liked each one since also :).... And Irishman, thanks for the compliment! I liked the pic bc it shows the smoke! And, that's a little peek of my ink. I have a lot. :)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    TaraLee:

Thanks Guys! Yeah, I'm learning I really enjoy the Tatuaje line. I loved the first one I had and have found that I've liked each one since also :).... And Irishman, thanks for the compliment! I liked the pic bc it shows the smoke! And, that's a little peek of my ink. I have a lot. :)

Nothing to thank and very cool. I like a girl with ink, my wife has some but I've got a lot. Full back piece, three on my chest and one on my hip.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I love them too Chris!!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I love them too Chris!!
    So good!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Bigshizza:
    I love them too Chris!!
    So good!!!
    big fan of this smoke. My favorite crowned heads so far.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    C-LOVE:
    Bigshizza:
    I love them too Chris!!
    So good!!!
    big fan of this smoke. My favorite crowned heads so far.

I have to try these again. I love every one of the Crowned Heads cigars, and smoked 1 of these and did not like it. Maybe a bad stick, night, food. Have to pick up a couple and give it another chance.
  • Options
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    TaraLee:

Nothing to thank and very cool. I like a girl with ink, my wife has some but I've got a lot. Full back piece, three on my chest and one on my hip.
    Yeah, me too... I have a couple small ones: pink ribbon on my wrist for my mom; 'promise' on my pinky finger; 'women's intuition' in Japanese on the back of my neck, along with my initials TL. As for my large pieces; my right thigh (as you can see in the pic) is flowers with a hummingbird at the top; on my back, there are 5 butterflies and 2 caterpillars with cherry blossom branches that wrap the left side of my waist to my hip; then there's my full side piece, a woman phoenix from my left shoulder blade down to left thigh; on the right side of my waist/hip is script; and finally I'm working on my 1/2 sleeve..... So, yup :) I've got ink too! I love it!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I broke one of my rules (2 day rule) and smoked a box pressed Cinco Vegas 'A' from Brianak. Had the last of the Pyrat (large one) and the experience was most satisfying. So TSWOTM it will be off to the liquor store to take advantage of my senior discount so I can do it again.