Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Chat Thread...

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    webmost:
    Cannot recall a more lopsided game.
    ... and even as I hit the post button, Atlanta scores again. Fifty six zip.
    Yea... holy ***. This is just ridiculous. 56 is unheard of... 56-0 is "Why are we playing a high school team again?"
    Holy *** I can't stop laughing at the end of the Pats game. Terrible game, almost went to OT or even lost against the freaking Raiders... but Vince Wilfork!!!!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    How 'bout those Eagles. 101 points in first 3 games. BOOM.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Eagles are getting fun to watch. That was a knock down drag out nail biter.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks about gave me a heart attack today... Geezus
    Jeez I really thought cousins was doing great this season but this is a train wreck.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Thursday night blowout. Looks like I'll be switching over to the Sun Devil game
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bears Suck! Go Pack!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say that I have not seen stellar play out of the bears to warrant such ass kissing that they are receiving here; however I do hate the packers so, want to make Sun interesting with a fiver? Losing team pays out.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I'm all for that. You might as well box it up and just send my winnings now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Yes you are correct on that, but that would take away the fun of hoping, followed by turning the game off after the first quarter in disgust, and then boxing it up.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    No_one21:
    Jeez I really thought cousins was doing great this season but this is a train wreck.
    Qback rating: 26
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Wow the Bears game refs are calling BS penalties.
    MOW badge received.
    Great day in football so far!
    MOW badge received.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Bears Suck! Go Pack!
    Neither of them play D
    Patrickbrick:
    Wow the Bears game refs are calling BS penalties.
    Agreed, terrible both ways. Looks like you need to get that box packed up there bud!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Eagles Niners was the WORST called game I've ever seen. Unbelievable.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Bears/Packers was bad too
  • Rain:
    avengethis:
    Bears Suck! Go Pack!
    Neither of them play D
    wanna talk about suck how about them steelers... wth happen there...
  • i thought i was in an alfred hitchcock movie watching the cowboys slaughter the saints.... 38-17 and romo looking like the best QB to ever play the game.... deff was in bizzaro world
    avengethis:
    I'm all for that. You might as well box it up and just send my winnings now.
    Packed up and flying out tomorrow afternoon.
    MOW badge received.
    Well... *** this game.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about them CHIEFS!!
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Gee whizzz!!! Packer-Viking game now a blowout with 2 minutes left in the first half.
    Every Thursday night football has been a blowout. Avg point diff 28.

Weeknight football = premium game = MY A$$, these all have been blowouts.
    MOW badge received.
    Well it's official the Bears are as bad as I thought they were, and game two was a fluke. Super unhappy.
    MOW badge received.
    Cowboys made it harder than it needed to be, but a W is a W.
  • tigg954tigg954 Posts: 28
    i thought some other teams were bad... well my jets i hate to even call them that this decied they dont want to play football this and just be the laughing stock of the nfl...
  • tigg954tigg954 Posts: 28
    oh well at lease i can look foward to the draft next... maybe well get the QB from the noles or oregon