Options

All Encompassing Cigar Contests Thread

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contest winnings from Cigar Obsession came today. image
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Morgan what's the one with the ambigram on the band?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called damn good
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Couple of new ones:

Cigar Inspector is giving away 10 cigars (including a undercrow, headley grange, ortega d and a fuente) and a humidor/lighter/cutter combo:

CLICK HERE

The Douchebags site Cigar Obsession is giving away a custom sampler which morgan won last time he posted one:

CLICK HERE
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

Cigar Inspector is giving away 10 cigars (including a undercrow, headley grange, ortega d and a fuente) and a humidor/lighter/cutter combo:

CLICK HERE

The Douchebags site Cigar Obsession is giving away a custom sampler which morgan won last time he posted one:

CLICK HERE
    haha.... isn't the cigar obsession guy on this forum?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    Yup, he is around some. I like his reviews, I enjoy how thorough he is. Minus the Cuban reviews, but he admittedly doesn't smoke cc's a lot.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    Yup, he is around some. I like his reviews, I enjoy how thorough he is. Minus the Cuban reviews, but he admittedly doesn't smoke cc's a lot.
    He also does summer fundraisers where he got things donated from cigar companies so that he can buy a new motorcycle. Not for charity....well unless that charity is his own. If he is around, then he should at least know that is how A LOT of people feel about his summer "fun"-raiser
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    He also does summer fundraisers where he got things donated from cigar companies so that he can buy a new motorcycle. Not for charity....well unless that charity is his own. If he is around, then he should at least know that is how A LOT of people feel about his summer "fun"-raiser
    I just went on his site and looked up the "fun" Fundraiser, that is scandalous. What a dirtbag. I'm pretty sure that's illegal in Florida as well.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    Just curious: if that's true why are you sending traffic his way and going to his site? Are a couple free cigars worth it?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    Just curious: if that's true why are you sending traffic his way and going to his site? Are a couple free cigars worth it?
    I don't stand on my moral high groundsvery well. Yes free cigars are worth the 45 seconds it takes to go to his site to fill out the contest link.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    If it's true? If he is doing a fundraiser to get himself a new motorcycle? He says thats what his fundraiser is for on his page.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    Ken Light:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    If it's true? If he is doing a fundraiser to get himself a new motorcycle? He says thats what his fundraiser is for on his page.
    Oh sorry, I thought the implication was that he didn't say what it was for.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    chrislolds:
    Ken Light:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    Couple of new ones:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE
    Oh sorry, I thought the implication was that he didn't say what it was for.
    no it is 100% stated that his goal is to buy a new bike on the first video about 1/2 the way through here. Something like 13k of the donations will go to that: http://cigarobsession.com/give/cosummerfun/
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just checked his site. He's only raised 3300 out of the 18000 dollar goal and he has 2 and a half more months to go. Needless to say, I think a lot of his fans aren't going to pitch in. Kinda gives me some relief. Lets us know we're not the only ones that don't approve of fundraisers for petty self-gain.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Just checked his site. He's only raised 3300 out of the 18000 dollar goal and he has 2 and a half more months to go. Needless to say, I think a lot of his fans aren't going to pitch in. Kinda gives me some relief. Lets us know we're not the only ones that don't approve of fundraisers for petty self-gain.
    I think we should all email the sponsors and let them know what he is using the donated merchandise for and our displeasure with their support of such a "fundraiser". Email them and let them know they should donate to causes that benefit something worth while versus just one individuals frivolous toys.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    wwhwang:
    I think we should all email the sponsors and let them know what he is using the donated merchandise for and our displeasure with their support of such a "fundraiser". Email them and let them know they should donate to causes that benefit something worth while versus just one individuals frivolous toys.
    I think he said in one of his videos that they already know and approved of it. Why they ever agreed to it, I don't know. I guess bad exposure is still exposure.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bump. Won anything recently?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I cant even win a giveway where Im guarenteed to win.
  • Options
    haven't even been entering to be honest......i have plenty of cigars and now that all the contests are held and promoted on twitter there are thousands of entries for each contest, bad odds = no wins
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just won a Xikar Xi1 cutter and lighter from Nomad
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all you need is an email addy to get an entry for this one

humi & some great cigars being given away
    link here: http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/xmas/?lucky=2514
    (and full disclosure i think i get an extra point if you use that link)

looks like you can twoot/bookface/share/pen/etc. for extra points but i'm not hip to all that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Torano Travel Humidor and Xikar XI cutter giveaway CLICK HERE (name & e-mail needed for entry)

Box of Quesada 40th giveaway CLICK HERE (name & email needed for entry)

• Options
    jgibv:
    Torano Travel Humidor and Xikar XI cutter giveaway CLICK HERE (name & e-mail needed for entry)

you should at least tell everyone that you will be getting additional entries for entering under you. ;)
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:

you should at least tell everyone that you will be getting additional entries for entering under you. ;)
    **** my bad....thought i had the original link copied for that Torano/XI contest. brian's right, the link above will get me "bonus points" if you guys use it....
    that would be cool of you guys and all but if you don't want to use that one here is the OG link that doesn't affect me: CLICKY DOODLE DOO

• Options
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:

**** my bad....thought i had the original link copied for that Torano/XI contest. brian's right, the link above will get me "bonus points" if you guys use it....
    that would be cool of you guys and all but if you don't want to use that one here is the OG link that doesn't affect me: CLICKY DOODLE DOO

click jgiby's link.....everyone help him win this thing. It would be nice to see a ccom guy get this. He gets 10 entries per person who is entered under him.

CLICK HERE
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Box of Fratello Lancero signed by Omar giveaway.
    (need name & email to enter. extra entries for sharepokes & twoots)

OG LINK HERE
    Or you can be SUPER COOL and use THIS URL --gvwy.io/mjlljk-- (which I can't get to embed right) and give me a bonus point. And if I somehow win I'll share with you guys.

• Options
    Caldwell -- Impromptu Cigars Giveaway
    Chance to win a four-pack of 1 of these blends: cream machine, silent shout, buck15, holy braile.

If you use this link I'll get a bonus point..... CLICK TO ENTER (this gives me a bonus point)

Or original link here, does not give me a point: CLICK TO ENTER (this does not give me a bonus point)

• Options
    Pretty sweet prize for this one:
    21 ct. Box of Island Jim, Island Jim solid pewter ashtray, LEAF by Oscar sampler
    Ends April 1, 2015 7:00 pm

All you need is an email to enter.
    CLICKY CLICK here to enter (I will get a bonus point if you use this link)

And if I somehow win I will share the smokes with someone(s) who used my link.

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Done... Thanks, John!