Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lame. Kept getting "call error. joining this call timed out" message.....pissed. Stupid ipad. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app, restart, sign in/out, different google acct, etc no luck.....wifi signal is perfect so idk

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Lame. Kept getting "call error. joining this call timed out" message.....pissed. Stupid ipad. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app, restart, sign in/out, different google acct, etc no luck.....wifi signal is perfect so idk
    The Fatkid might be able to help you out...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good chattin fellas. Battery died though
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good to meet you.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    That would be sweet....
    Meanwhile, i will to do some more web searching and see if I can find a fix.....
    Going to check google acct on computer soon and see if I can "reset" it or something. Who knows.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    That would be sweet....
    Meanwhile, i will to do some more web searching and see if I can find a fix.....
    Going to check google acct on computer soon and see if I can "reset" it or something. Who knows.
    jgiby, send me a PM with your gmail email account and then i can "invite" you to the event. Once that happens it will show up as a Google+ event and if you download the G+ app it is SUPER easy from any iOS device. you just go open the hangouts app then go to the event in G+ and click the hangout link. That always has the "correct" link and works every single time.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I had an issue as well and what I did is email myself the link and then click on the link from the email and it worked for some reason.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    That would be sweet....
    jgiby, send me a PM with your gmail email account and then i can "invite" you to the event. Once that happens it will show up as a Google+ event and if you download the G+ app it is SUPER easy from any iOS device. you just go open the hangouts app then go to the event in G+ and click the hangout link. That always has the "correct" link and works every single time.
    pm sent, thanks brian.

• Options
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    That would be sweet....
    pm sent, thanks brian.
    Don't be surprised if some random John's show up. I invited like 4 of them...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Anyone tonight? Had too much Woodford Reserve and don't want to sleep alone
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me an hour Randy and I'll hang out
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Hahaha!!! I'll be on in a few as soon my iPad finishes the update.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, I'll be on in about 15
  • Options
    im in....for a short one
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Thanks for the fun guys!
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    ? i was on last night, and i am pretty sure i would remember a blonde being on there........
  • Options
    I got off at 11 eastern time. I think I got on around 10?
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    I got off at 11 eastern time. I think I got on around 10?
    yeah, that's late.......sorry i missed ya.
  • Options
    Next time!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    brianetz1:
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    ? i was on last night, and i am pretty sure i would remember a blonde being on there........
    that was Jiunn in a wig
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    brianetz1:
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    that was Jiunn in a wig
    Staaawp it silly tube top pantssss
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    brianetz1:
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    that was Jiunn in a wig
    i am pretty sure that this image will haunt my mind for a bit.....not sure if i will be able to perform for the wife tonight.....
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    OchoZacho:
    brianetz1:
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    that was Jiunn in a wig
    i am pretty sure that this image will haunt my mind for a bit.....not sure if i will be able to perform for the wife tonight.....
    It's ok, she's used to it. Lol. May be on tonight if u can fatkid, I know u probably have volleyball, softball, ballet class, yoga, or whatever your fancy a s s does on Thursday Nights.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    OchoZacho:
    brianetz1:
    Unicorn:
    Thanks for the fun guys!
    that was Jiunn in a wig
    It's ok, she's used to it. Lol. May be on tonight if u can fatkid, I know u probably have volleyball, softball, ballet class, yoga, or whatever your fancy a s s does on Thursday Nights.
    basketball i only play basketball, volleyball, and softball......my kid play football....i wish i could play football though. that would be bad ass.

i might go to yoga on occasion just so see some hot **** in gods gift to the world....better known as yoga pants. (i look SOOOO hot in my yoga pants)
  • Options
    Basketball canceled....lets do this 8cst
  • Options
    Join the fun!!
  • Options
    nothing personal eulogy....we were all just about to head out. Sorry we missed ya.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay. Another time, maybe.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What it do for tonight??
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    I may be on but a bit late. I just got some Angels Envy and Buffalo Trace Cream.