jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe hello kitty said this thread is donezo
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:
    I just now realize this is regarding me . Rick I apologize but I didn't get any PM. I read through the other thread. I'll see what I can come up with old friend.

Yessss, thank you for finally seeing my message. I should have just called, lol, but this was more fun. And now the waiting game. Just let me know what you want and it's yours brother. As for FireRob, how are you Sir? My name is RCY, but my friends call me Rick. Would you like to dance? If not, I understand, a lot of people get cold feet on the first one. But if you choose to, just let me know what kind dance you want. And I'll give it to you, bye bye for now :)....

Kick FireRob's Ass
    Holy cow. Walk away for a minute and this jumped to a whole new level of crazy.

Nice to meet you Mr. RCY. You can feel free to call me Rob. If my buddy Sherm would pipe down, Id be doing a lot better, thanks for asking, and yourself? Um dance well ok sure and I'll let you pick the song? Send me that addy and in traditional Ccom fashion, being the new guy, I'll send mine first.

Sherm, do I need to remind you again about how sick of you and your little games I am?
    Better be careful. Ricks not known for playing fair.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I was afraid you wanted the digital camo lol.