Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ROOMS!!!!!!

PAY Attention Gentlemen!!!

Countryside, IL is where we normally stay. Last year we got rooms on Priceline for about $57 a night @ Holiday Inn with name your own price................ NOT Happening this year, I tried $60 and $65 for 3 star hotel (Holiday Inn) in Countryside (Nope) Had to lower to 2 1/2 Star (Best Western) @ $65 (Should've tried 60 there) and was accepted at the Best Western next door to the Holiday Inn. Katie and I will be there Friday!!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    ROOMS!!!!!!

Countryside, IL is where we normally stay. Last year we got rooms on Priceline for about $57 a night @ Holiday Inn with name your own price................ NOT Happening this year, I tried $60 and $65 for 3 star hotel (Holiday Inn) in Countryside (Nope) Had to lower to 2 1/2 Star (Best Western) @ $65 (Should've tried 60 there) and was accepted at the Best Western next door to the Holiday Inn. Katie and I will be there Friday!!!!!

Jiunn and his +1 will be there (Best Western) on Wednesday. Mike, will try not to be drunk for your arrival but no promises as we will be hitting Goose Island on Thursday.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    ROOMS!!!!!!

Jiunn and his +1 will be there (Best Western) on Wednesday. Mike, will try not to be drunk for your arrival but no promises as we will be hitting Goose Island on Thursday.
    Nice maybe will pop in early, looking forward to seeing everyone
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    ROOMS!!!!!!

Wow I read that wrong the first time..... thought you said you would poop early.
  • Options
    jadelt:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    ROOMS!!!!!!

Wow I read that wrong the first time..... thought you said you would poop early.

Well I am in most likely coming in Saturday morning ..... That may change but I booked the name your own price and the lowest they will take is 63 at the best western .... So my room is all booked, and I can't wait to see everyone again.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just booked the Best Western as well! Justine and I will be coming in Friday afternoonish.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    ROOMS!!!!!!

You complete me
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new work approved this day off, I should be there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Western kids...it ain't gonna be pretty.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thought I would add if any one is coming into town prior to Saturday and would like to meet up, (schedule permitting) I would not mind heading south. Just shoot me a PM.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick - My wife and I are coming in on Friday and our rough plan for right now is to head to downtown Chicago and check out xmas lights and probably shop.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Only two months away.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bandyt09 likes this........more importantly Bandyt09 NEEDS this. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Bandyt09 likes this........more importantly Bandyt09 NEEDS this. Looking forward to it.
    Right on! This should be a blast.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Todd, I am with you on this get away. I have been working 6 days a week for about a month and a half and that included starting a new job. I am ready for a mega herf.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Todd, I am with you on this get away. I have been working 6 days a week for about a month and a half and that included starting a new job. I am ready for a mega herf.
    +1 on Luke. Can't wait.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Tyland64:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    +1 on Luke. Can't wait.
    School quarter will be wrapping up! It's party time!!!
  • Options
    Quick question for those attending, can anyone do me a favor and bring me (2) 6 packs of Du Claws Sweet Baby Jesus? I have money, cigars or if you like some California beers to trade. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Quick question for those attending, can anyone do me a favor and bring me (2) 6 packs of Du Claws Sweet Baby Jesus? I have money, cigars or if you like some California beers to trade. Thanks in advance.
    Don't think we get that here in Michigan. I'll double check, but I've never seen it in the past.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Don't think we get that here in Michigan. I'll double check, but I've never seen it in the past.
    I will check with jungle jims before I drive up Todd, if they have it I will get it for u.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    I will check with jungle jims before I drive up Todd, if they have it I will get it for u.
    I appreciate that Ray. Let me know what kind of trade you would like.

Tony, from my understanding it is a small distribution area, I think to parts of PA and MD mostly.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

Tony, from my understanding it is a small distribution area, I think to parts of PA and MD mostly.

I may be able to make this happen .... My cousins live in the Maryland DC area and have been coming up here on the regular (sick parent) I may be able to have a six pack make the trip up.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

I may be able to make this happen .... My cousins live in the Maryland DC area and have been coming up here on the regular (sick parent) I may be able to have a six pack make the trip up.
    Just read up on this beer..sounds freaking sweet. My local spots website says they have some in stock. Might have to check em out!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

Just read up on this beer..sounds freaking sweet. My local spots website says they have some in stock. Might have to check em out!
    Book the flight damn it.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

Book the flight damn it.
    I can check at the Thirsty Pug, it's my local craft beer store. The owner I have been trading cigars for beers. He got me Alagash White from Portland Maine with no problem.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:

Book the flight damn it.
    Watch your mouth!
  • Options
    Guys, thanks for all the responses. For those that have offered and are driving to the herf, I will take up to a case, (2) 6 packs will be shared in Chicago and (2) 6 packs will be going home to California. I will be flying into Chicago on December 3rd so if this can be finalized no later than the 2nd that would be great.

Royln, you best be in Chicago.......................
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

I can't make the herf, but I can ship some out to you if you want. Chocolate and Peanut Butter beer. Its different.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like the blackhawks play at home vs the habs on fri night the 5th.
    might be something to do for any of y'all hockey fans who are gettin early.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *