Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Puff_2000 (P2K) Pass

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    ok got it today!!box looked a little banged up but all travelers where fine!!reboxed and will hit po tommorrow!!!jim(bigshizza)want to comrfrim your address..takes left puts right. pass photo IMG_20140905_20090_edit_1409962248594_zpssftgj6sk.jpg takes on the left puts on the right and one that didnt make the photo!!
    OK after a little delay it is headed to loon lake!!9114 9012 3080 3127 5059 60.
    ok been checking on this hopefully jim will get today or tommorrow.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass has arrived
  • Options
    Thanks for the pass Dougie!!
    Here are my puts
    And my takes:
    I will post the DC in a bit , it's off to Brad....
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I knew that Ave Maria and Le Bijou's days were numbered. Glad you got them, sir. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Off to Brad
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754. 6546 02
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Got it
  • Options
    Great pass, Dougie...Thanks!
    My takes:
    And my puts:

I need Jimmy's addy - someone, anyone - then it's off to him.
  • Options
    Addy sent Brad
  • Options
    Off to Jimmy,
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Got this yesterday and just wanted to go over the takes and puts with Doug. Got the OK and here my takes on the left and puts on the right. Should be able to get this off tomorrow and just need Reggie713's Address. Congrats again on the 2K Doug and thanks for letting me be a part of the Pass...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    My pleasure, brother. Enjoy that Anejo! Had my first one a few months ago. It's a great smoke.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Got this yesterday and just wanted to go over the takes and puts with Doug. Got the OK and here my takes on the left and puts on the right. Should be able to get this off tomorrow and just need Reggie713's Address. Congrats again on the 2K Doug and thanks for letting me be a part of the Pass...

Pm sent my good man
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    My pleasure, brother. Enjoy that Anejo! Had my first one a few months ago. It's a great smoke.

I checked your Bio and saw it on there so that was why I had asked you about it. Wanted to make sure you had been able to have one before I grabbed it. Yeah the Anejo and Opus X are both probably right at the top of my must try list and the others I picked are ones I've really been wanting to try too. Looking forward to trying them all fo sho.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    reggie713:
    jimmyv723:

Pm sent my good man

Got it.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Will be sending this out Monday. Was planning on getting it out earlier today but I got called in to work. I guess one of the regulars came down with a case of Weekenditus.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options

On the way and scheduled to land Wednesday
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Takes right, puts left, if everything is good will be in the air to Morgan in th a.m.
  • Options
    Thought I had Morgan's addy, guess not, would somebody kindly send it to me!
  • Options
    Great snag on that El Titan for sure!!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Thought I had Morgan's addy, guess not, would somebody kindly send it to me!
    im looking forward to this. I'll send u a pm with my addy.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Great snag on that El Titan for sure!!
    You bombed me one a while ago Jim, and I really liked it, been wanting to revisit!
    got the addy Morgan will send it off tomorrow
  • Options
    Off to Morgan. 9505521330914275000140
  • Options
    Got the package. Will post some pics later on tonight after the kiddos are down asleep. Puff, would you mind sending me a pm with your addy?
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Morgan, I am supposed to be the added name before it goes back to Puff, please don't forget me!! Thanks Man!!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!
    Shizz is already on the pass list. He must have forgotten that he already signed up. Probably dizzy from birdhouse glue.

Andrew, can you please add flowbee to the pass list when you get the package?

I have something to add for Mr. Doug
  • Options
    flowbee:
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!
    Shizz is already on the pass list. He must have forgotten that he already signed up. Probably dizzy from birdhouse glue.

ok cool. I'm going to put your lotto winnings in it too on top. :)
  • Options
    Takes left and puts right. If all is good I'm going to try to mail tomorrow at noon to flowbee. Thanks puff for letting me be in the pass!image
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    flowbee:
    Puff_Dougie:
    flowbee:
    Me too, im in Mr. Doug!!

ok cool. I'm going to put your lotto winnings in it too on top. :)
    COOL, TY sir!!
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Takes left and puts right. If all is good I'm going to try to mail tomorrow at noon to flowbee. Thanks puff for letting me be in the pass!image
    Looks awesome, Morgan! Thanks for helping me celebrate.

Hope it's not bad form to say I hope that Dirty Rat makes it through the final stop! ;^)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! A Bucanero Full Sail. Have not seen one of those in a long time.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.