NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    AshMe:
    onestrangeone:
    1lb. 1oz. That's a heavy fiver LMAO.
    Yeah. You noticed that too?? I thought to myself, "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs"
    "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs" Yeah, Yeah, that's it!

Ummm, I can not tell a lie. I did put a five finger sleeve In there per our trade rules. ??

• Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    RCY Cigars:
    onestrangeone:
    AshMe:
    onestrangeone:
    Yeah. You noticed that too?? I thought to myself, "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs"

Ummm, I can not tell a lie. I did put a five finger sleeve In there per our trade rules. ??

LOL Good trick, Rick. Now that I re-read what Rick wrote, I totally get it. He DID put a 5 finger sleeve in there, AND another bag with a mountain of goodies!!! (Like an aged Opus X!! OMG!! Totally blew my mind. I dont even know if/when to smoke it!!) So yeah, Rick learns what you like, and then uses that to exploit you!! Thats why he is who he is. Thanks Rick!! I really wanted those older 5 Vegas! But tell me something, that one on the end, is that 2005? It doesn't have a label.
    So, the king is back. And I was "unlucky" enough to get sponsored by him....now I got huge shoes to fill!!! Thanks again, I'll send postcards from the ICU Burn Center after this bomb. image
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    What a great hit, I mean, trade :) Gotta love having the series of Limitadas! An original Miami. Oh, and a Opus! No wonder that package weighed a ton. Good job, Rick.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    RCY Cigars:
    onestrangeone:
    AshMe:
    onestrangeone:

LOL Good trick, Rick. Now that I re-read what Rick wrote, I totally get it. He DID put a 5 finger sleeve in there, AND another bag with a mountain of goodies!!! (Like an aged Opus X!! OMG!! Totally blew my mind. I dont even know if/when to smoke it!!) So yeah, Rick learns what you like, and then uses that to exploit you!! Thats why he is who he is. Thanks Rick!! I really wanted those older 5 Vegas! But tell me something, that one on the end, is that 2005? It doesn't have a label.
    So, the king is back. And I was "unlucky" enough to get sponsored by him....now I got huge shoes to fill!!! Thanks again, I'll send postcards from the ICU Burn Center after this bomb. image

Had me worried, glad you got them with no issues. Yes that is the original and I apologize for missing 2009. Now you have something to hunt down :). I hope you enjoy them all and I hope you stick around. Welcome to the forum and if I can help in anyway, let me know. Oh yeah before I forget, stay away from90+Irishman, he's a bad man, lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    RCY Cigars:
    onestrangeone:
    AshMe:
    onestrangeone:

Had me worried, glad you got them with no issues. Yes that is the original and I apologize for missing 2009. Now you have something to hunt down :). I hope you enjoy them all and I hope you stick around. Welcome to the forum and if I can help in anyway, let me know. Oh yeah before I forget, stay away from90+Irishman, he's a bad man, lol.
    Great GOOGILY MOOGILY.... Rick we are trying to WELCOME newbs not castrate them! And I do believe that you have besmirched my good name. Do I need to send another "reminder" not to do that brother? Congrats AshMe, Rick is a great guy and that is more than an amazing hit!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, nice trade/hit, Rick!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna do a 5 for 5 trade? Looking for a grizzled vet to help broaden my horizons. Trying to get some different sticks for reviews.

I started a blog: legacycigarreserve.com and I will definitely be using sticks I get in trades for photos and reviews to be posted there.

ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been sponsored by Jimmyv723 for a blind 5v5. I have sent it off today and it should be there on Friday. Thanks again Jimmy.

9114 9012 3080 3428 5833 53
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Anyone wanna do a 5 for 5 trade? Looking for a grizzled vet to help broaden my horizons. Trying to get some different sticks for reviews.

I started a blog: legacycigarreserve.com and I will definitely be using sticks I get in trades for photos and reviews to be posted there.

I will entertain your trade sir. Pm to ya.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Tracking number in your PM Matt!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I have been sponsored by Jimmyv723 for a blind 5v5. I have sent it off today and it should be there on Friday. Thanks again Jimmy.

9114 9012 3080 3428 5833 53

Somehow missed this but it arrived today. Hell of a hit buddy and will get something out to you next week. When I first got back into cigars about four years ago those CAOs were one of my first orders so that was a great choice and other than the Ruination the others are all new to me. Thanks again buddy and glad to get you on the Good Traders List and the stuff I send out will include your end of this trade and the Movie Trivia Winnings.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    I think I'll call it a herfers 5, like a bakers dozen. I hope you enjoy those. I've only tired the Bahia and the Genesis and I enjoyed them both.
  • Options
    Got my end of the deal with YoungRyan. Good selection, quick shipped and certainly no worries on the packaging. It was like Fort Knox up in her. Kudos man. Your package is out tomorrow. photo 90F25F2A-F452-427C-AC34-F36B8F08F0DA_zpscehtaklh.jpg

• Options
    I should probably get my name on the good traders list. Anybody want to do a 5x5?
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    I would be game. Shoot me your address.
  • Options
    Brianak:
    I would be game. Shoot me your address.
    PM
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Hello MVW67, sorry for the late response but I am ready to be schooled.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Mike can surely school you but if you don't get a reply from him soon I'll be glad to trade with you J.

(Are you checking your PMs? Private Messages. Upper right corner of your screen. Click "inbox". I was thinking that Mike may have sent you a PM back when he answered your post.)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Retircs1:
    Mike can surely school you but if you don't get a reply from him soon I'll be glad to trade with you J.

(Are you checking your PMs? Private Messages. Upper right corner of your screen. Click "inbox". I was thinking that Mike may have sent you a PM back when he answered your post.)
    It's only been a month since I accepted....LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Bob Luken:
    Retircs1:

Mike, has Retrics1 contacted you yet? I was hoping he'd have time to make the good traders list before I started the Amazon pass but it doesn't look like any obvious progress has been made with his newbie trade yet. I was holding a spot for him but I'm ready to start soon so I'll need to drop his name off the list unless I hear of some progress.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I am going to be sending my blind 5 to Mike asap. Please do not hold up for me. I am putting my five together for me :) and Bob I would love to trade with you too. But Mike was nice enough to school me :0
  • Options

I was really sick for the past few days and the trade had all but slipped my mind when my wife hands me a box from the mail. I figured it was cigars, but I did not realize how nice someone was about to be to me.

Matkn283 sent me not 5, but 10 cigars of premium quality that instantly brought a smile to my face. He was very nice and I will definitely be remembering his address.

Cameroon's for days! Thanks for the warm welcome my new BOTL. I love this forum. Great group of guys.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    MVW67:
    Bob Luken:
    Retircs1:

Mike, has Retrics1 contacted you yet? I was hoping he'd have time to make the good traders list before I started the Amazon pass but it doesn't look like any obvious progress has been made with his newbie trade yet. I was holding a spot for him but I'm ready to start soon so I'll need to drop his name off the list unless I hear of some progress.
    yeak mike has he given you his info yet?cause i wouldnt mind trying to get him on the list for the next newsletter!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Enjoy my man. Welcome to the forum and the good traders list.

• Options
    image Got Jimmy's trade today, it looks great. Thanks again for sponsoring me.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I'd like to be added to the newbie list... although I don't have much to trade I'm just starting out.
  • Options
    tigg954:
    I'd like to be added to the newbie list... although I don't have much to trade I'm just starting out.
    I'll sponsor you for your first trade. I'll send you a PM with details.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    tigg954:
    I'll sponsor you for your first trade. I'll send you a PM with details.
    thanks alot bob i really appreciate it...
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Hello all. Looking for a sponsor for trade. My collection is far from spectacular but I have some variety. Hope im not rushing things lol.thanks
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"