Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Pain..... But you can't put your life on hold and veg out on pain meds. It doesn't work that way. I wish that I could let someone feel it for 5 minutes so they have reference about why you're not so cheery... Ughhhhh
    :-(

sorry bro, can't imagine. hope it starts to diminish soon ... i got my fingers crossed that your walks with clover will help speed up the recovery.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Pain..... But you can't put your life on hold and veg out on pain meds. It doesn't work that way. I wish that I could let someone feel it for 5 minutes so they have reference about why you're not so cheery... Ughhhhh

Bent over and barely walking...."Are you OK?"
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Praying for ya bub.
    One God, One Truth
    Bigshizza:
    Praying for ya bub.
    One God, One Truth
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Fml. Not even 2 weeks after I quit my job to go back to school, the radiator in the car breaks down and my puppy has health issues. Great. They say bad things come in 3s. Wonder what the third will be.
    Well, found my third piece of bad news. Now that I really need the money, my old job says no re-hires is company policy. Guess it's time to job hunt while attending classes.
    wwhwang:
    wwhwang:
    Fml. Not even 2 weeks after I quit my job to go back to school, the radiator in the car breaks down and my puppy has health issues. Great. They say bad things come in 3s. Wonder what the third will be.
    Well, found my third piece of bad news. Now that I really need the money, my old job says no re-hires is company policy. Guess it's time to job hunt while attending classes.

Doesn't the Soldiers and Sailor's Relief act help here or is it another benefit no longer paid for?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Currently called the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act. "...protects soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, commissioned officers in the Public Health Service and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, from being sued while in active military service of their country and for up to a year after active duty." As far as it applies NOW, it also means that while deployed you're not paying interest on loans and credit cards, IIRC. Could be wrong.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    wwhwang:
    wwhwang:

Doesn't the Soldiers and Sailor's Relief act help here or is it another benefit no longer paid for?
    Unfortunately, no. I haven't been in the Army since late 2010. That and I'm now living in Canada.
    Ladies walking with their eyes on the ground. Makes them look defeated. Yes, please watch where you are going, but look up sometimes. And if I wasnt married, "good morning" would be the best pick up line apparently.
    One God, One Truth
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    UPDATE
    honorknight7:
    Forgetfulness,
    Went grocery shopping at walmart with my $250.00 RayBan sunglasses on, hung them on the carts seat back while in there, and forgot to retrieve them when unloading the carts contents into the car trunk, pushed the cart into the cart cage, after remembering when I got back into the car, went back to the cart and Gone :/
    Have had them for 6 years, will miss them

Still Hate my Forgetfulness,
    But while I was at the same walmart at 7AM this morning getting some milk I decided to stop at the customer service desk and check there lost and found, A cart return employee put my glasses in the box for me there :) I asked about it and was told that the guy that works the lot doing cart returns and general cleanup seen the glasses in the cart and no one around it and decided to grab them real quick to put in the lost and found box before someone could take and keep them saying he knew if they were his he would want someone to do the same
    Will have to see if I can find out who the exact employee is and see if he likes cigars :D
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Not getting to smoke like I used to because of how much I study for the CFA exam. On the bright side my cigars are getting to age
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to go back under the knife again.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "hastag" symbol is an octothorpe, pound sign or number sign.
    How it became a hashtag, is beyond me and why everyone needs to use it everywhere makes no sense.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving a friend a real good cigar and watching that friend let the cigar die and relighting it through the ash three times even though i explained purging. When i asked the friend how does it taste? He said " all my cigars taste like dog s---". No more good cigars for him!
    First Warrior:
    Giving a friend a real good cigar and watching that friend let the cigar die and relighting it through the ash three times even though i explained purging. When i asked the friend how does it taste? He said " all my cigars taste like dog s---". No more good cigars for him!

I seldom get the chance to offer a cigar to someone.....I think I am glad for that. But don't worry Roger, I have some good ones set aside for you.
    First Warrior:
    No offense to your friend, but some people can't be helped. It's horrible when that stuff happens. The same happened to me when I gave a friend a Kristoff.
    First Warrior:
    No offense to your friend, but some people can't be helped. It's horrible when that stuff happens. The same happened to me when I gave a friend a Kristoff.
    Sean Doolittle and his -27 fantasy points last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    People who don't think the rules apply to them. Example - dogs off the leash. I don't need to hear you screaming at your dog for 5 minutes because you purposely didn't leash it and it went down the block to sniff something out and won't come back. Once is fine, but every day is ridiculous. USE A LEASH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being woken up from a nap by a phone call.... "What are ya doing..,?" I'm ...ummm sleeping... "Oh are you tired?" Why no.... I'm wide awake... Thanks!!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Julio Jones being on the other guys team.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Thieves and **** up. Yesterday a guy came into my work and asked to play golf. I instantly knew who he was. He said he needed to rent a set of clubs. When he gave me his name he lied to me about it which I thought was weird. So, I ring the guy up and ask to hold his credit card while he goes to play. He gives it to me then says "Wait, let me give you this one." So I took it without thinking. I told my coworkers about him and said, "Pay close attention to this guy. I don't trust his. He'll finish his round of golf at ____ time." Well my coworkers didn't listen to me, the guy stole the rental set, and I screwed up by forgetting to check the expiration date on the card he gave me. It was expired and he left with the clubs. FML
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I mean. you played a guy called do little. c'mon now.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The MIZZOU football choke. Every mother f ing year.
    Professors telling jocks that if they didnt mane an A on this test, they will on the next. Grinds my gears.
    One God, One Truth
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working 13 hr work shifts back to back to back putting in OT every day and hearing from my manager asking for more even though I'm outting in more OT than anyone else on our team. Gear grinding commence.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    watching my significant other work like a slave to people who dont deserve it. and rather then rub there faces in the mud when offered another job, get emotional about leaving and still works like a slave.

Pisses me off more then anything in the whole world. Especially after I get harped on about not charging customers enough or working too hard. its okay to bit ch at me at home but be a total door mat at work"? f ucking rat ass **** F'n BS!.

ljksahfpowaytowfgkjhgeigp9eurhgefamoeiyhg9eramtcoeiugokllljg09-reijrekpgjlmcnv98er0ukergncsvjkeoigu0erjgnfbinltugpoergpofnvoidfbgbvirmfgwrpfo

If i could yell and cuss harder i would!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    watching my significant other work like a slave to people who dont deserve it. and rather then rub there faces in the mud when offered another job, get emotional about leaving and still works like a slave.

Pisses me off more then anything in the whole world. Especially after I get harped on about not charging customers enough or working too hard. its okay to bit ch at me at home but be a total door mat at work"? f ucking rat ass **** F'n BS!.

ljksahfpowaytowfgkjhgeigp9eurhgefamoeiyhg9eramtcoeiugokllljg09-reijrekpgjlmcnv98er0ukergncsvjkeoigu0erjgnfbinltugpoergpofnvoidfbgbvirmfgwrpfo

If i could yell and cuss harder i would!

Aj

I know that feeling all too well. I would love to send my wife to a fully catered personal weekend/week/month at a women's only spa with all the fixin's.
  • I hate that whoever CounterTerrorism is, is still out there and won't say who he is...