Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you tuck your tshirt into your jeans? I sure don't but most older guys or guys will bellys do!!
    NEVER! My teeshirts come either low or above the waistband (belly shirt) but they are all tight. That's a horrible look on a woman.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you tuck your tshirt into your jeans? I sure don't but most older guys or guys will bellys do!!
    NEVER! My teeshirts come either low or above the waistband (belly shirt) but they are all tight. That's a horrible look on a woman.
    I can dig it Jaime!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to... Now I needs to get smaller shirts and leave the out so the ladies can only hope to catch a glimpse of the wonderment underneath!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I used to... Now I needs to get smaller shirts and leave the out so the ladies can only hope to catch a glimpse of the wonderment underneath!
    sexy!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, I only tick in the very front flap so that my belt and belt buckle can be shown since I collect belt buckles.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    smoke em if you got em:

WTH Man :P
    I Don't have a "belly" and though I am 43 now, have been doing it as long as I can remember. Must be the construction blood I was born with, from granddad's to Pop's to my own construction companies everyone had their shirts tucked in (help to stop customers seeing plumbers crack ?? lol)
    Added the pick to prove I don't have a "dicky do" and I'm not overly old :P and answer the flip-flop/boots question as well (no pic no proof and all that lol) the belt is to hold up my "34 waist" Arizona jeans that like to fall down a bit because 32's are a bit to snug for my liking :D
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Steve is rockin' that tucked in shirt.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah never. Unless I'm super fancy pants with a tie and the whole 9.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only tuck dress clothes.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I said tshirt fool!! dress clothes go without sayin....just sayin!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    sexy!
    Usually only with a belt, which must be worn except when wearing shorts. T-shirts never unless I have a long sleeve something over top.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    Chill son! Someone sure as hell ain't Gellin' today
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda' funny what we worry about lookin' like. So you folks that would never tuck a t-shirt, is there any reason for the difference? Obviously there's a reason. Why is it uncool to tuck a t? Why are you cool if you don't? And if you don't know the reason, does that make you sheep for making sure you un-tuck them like everyone else without even knowing why?

I do it both ways depending on what I'm doing, but I didn't know it was a horrible fashion error among the younger crowd until a few years back. But I still never heard of any real reason for it. Somebody give me a credible reason. Never mind. I bet there ain't one.

And, I guess I got my own hangups and pet peeves about men's clothing. I think every grown-ass man should have a suit and tie. Maybe I'm in the minority but even if you would rarely wear a suit, when you go to certain functions, (funerals, weddings) you need to be in a suit IMHO.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    that's my bad Daniel...I can see how my response could of been taken the wrong way...we cool man!
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Kinda' funny what we worry about lookin' like. So you folks that would never tuck a t-shirt, is there any reason for the difference? Obviously there's a reason. Why is it uncool to tuck a t? Why are you cool if you don't? And if you don't know the reason, does that make you sheep for doing it like everyone else without even knowing why?

I do it both ways depending on what I'm doing, but I didn't know it was a horrible fashion error among the younger crowd until a few years back. But I still never heard of any real reason for it. Somebody give me a credible reason. Never mind. I bet there ain't one.

And, I guess I got my own hangups and pet peeves about men's clothing. I think every grown-ass man should have a suit and tie. Maybe I'm in the minority but even if you would rarely wear a suit, when you go to certain functions, (funerals, weddings) you need to be in a suit IMHO.
    its really not that serious...and by the way..they are MY questions of the day. No reason for others to ask questions in my thread...

Just giving you a hard time Bob. For me I dress for comfort..i love enjoy wearing suits, ties, bowties, etc..but when its time to be relaxed I have the style that I prefer..i don't dress for anyone other than myself.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would tell you, but I don't want to get yelled at if I give a wrong answer. #Out
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I would tell you, but I don't want to get yelled at if I give a wrong answer. #Out
    Awww come back..don't be like that Sherm....where you going?
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    It really depends on the shirt I'm wearing and where I'm going. If I have a polo shirt on and I'm going to work then, no, I don't. If I just left the golf course then I'll leave my shirt tucked in. It also depends if I'm meeting someone that works in the field of finance that I want to get into.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    It really depends on the shirt I'm wearing and where I'm going. If I have a polo shirt on and I'm going to work then, no, I don't. If I just left the golf course then I'll leave my shirt tucked in. It also depends if I'm meeting someone that works in the field of finance that I want to get into.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    that's my bad Daniel...I can see how my response could of been taken the wrong way...we cool man!
    Mannnnn Ro! I didn't take that the wrong way at all. Of course we cool! If I was trying to be an a$$ hole, my answer would have been,
    "that depends, are we talkin Vnecks or CrewNecks? What color? "
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    Mannnnn Ro! I didn't take that the wrong way at all. Of course we cool! If I was trying to be an a$$ hole, my answer would have been,
    just had to double check...you know peeps get emotional on these post sometimes...but you love me too much..and you know all I do is joke

#realtalk
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    just had to double check...you know peeps get emotional on these post sometimes...but you love me too much..and you know all I do is joke

#realtalk
    LOL I could have posted this exact statement you just posted. I'm the guy with the Xacto knife remember?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:

#realtalk
    LOL I could have posted this exact statement you just posted. I'm the guy with the Xacto knife remember?
    you surgical with that ***!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bob Luken:
    Kinda' funny what we worry about lookin' like. So you folks that would never tuck a t-shirt, is there any reason for the difference? Obviously there's a reason. Why is it uncool to tuck a t? Why are you cool if you don't? And if you don't know the reason, does that make you sheep for doing it like everyone else without even knowing why?

its really not that serious...and by the way..they are MY questions of the day. No reason for others to ask questions in my thread...

Just giving you a hard time Bob. For me I dress for comfort..i love enjoy wearing suits, ties, bowties, etc..but when its time to be relaxed I have the style that I prefer..i don't dress for anyone other than myself.
    Questions lead to questions LOL. Oh, and I ain't bein' too serious myself. Imagine I'm sayin' all that with a little smirk on my face.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Nope, I only tick in the very front flap so that my belt and belt buckle can be shown since I collect belt buckles.

Brett, do you know what those bigass buckles are? They're tombstones for dead d#&ks...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If I'm wearing just a T-shirt, then I never tuck it in. If I'm wearing something over it (button-down, polo, sweater, etc), then I always tuck it in. T-shirt by itself is casual time, therefore no tucky!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in my work that i get hit by a lot of wood shavings. All my work shirts are left out so the shavings don't get stuck in my breeches. I like casual shirts with a even hem so I can wear them out. I do not own a suit.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Never tuck the T-shirt, no wonderment here, just a fuzzy naval. Although contractor's should be a mandatory tuck, butt crack.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No. Not unless it's under something and I'm wearing a belt. Belt buckle can get up under the shirt and tug on the belly hairs. Can't stand that, so I'll tuck then. But just out casual with a Tee? Never tuck.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.