Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you a sneakerhead? If you have to ask yourself what a sneakerhead is..chances are you aren't one!

I am for sure..not as bad as most sneakerheads..but slowly getting there. I still have sneakers in the box that I have never worn..but had to have them! Kind of like some cigars that I haven't touched but had to buy..ya know?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
    Just uhhhh wow lol Bob! I can't imagine getting amorous with her while she has the choose your price ray guy scanning everything.... ;)
    I can :)
    *scanning* Flo -"ahhh I see this item we can reduce by 25% today, congrats!"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Are you a sneakerhead? If you have to ask yourself what a sneakerhead is..chances are you aren't one!

I am for sure..not as bad as most sneakerheads..but slowly getting there. I still have sneakers in the box that I have never worn..but had to have them! Kind of like some cigars that I haven't touched but had to buy..ya know?
    Nope not a sneaker head, I go for fine cowboy boots and dress shoes. Lucchese and Tony Lama boots as well as Steve Madden and Cole Haan shoes.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:

Nope not a sneaker head, I go for fine cowboy boots and dress shoes. Lucchese and Tony Lama boots as well as Steve Madden and Cole Haan shoes.
    Very cool...I love Steve Madden and Aldo and Perry Ellis for my dress shoes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No I am not. I have two pairs of running/work out shoes though.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:

Very cool...I love Steve Madden and Aldo and Perry Ellis for my dress shoes
    Thanks man, I like Perry Ellis for dress shirts mostly but I have seen some slick shoes from them.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Nope. I actually still wear the Flight Deck Boots I was issued 11 years ago.

Aj
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a big sneakerhead. I do have multiple pairs of pumas that involve green suede, a couple pairs of new balance, and about 4 pairs of golf shoes. Also, I like the Sneaker Pimps and to answer your previous question always had a crush on the singer (she looks like the lucky lady that stole my flower). Another slightly weird crush I have is Florence from Florence + The Machine(see video below). She has legs all the way up to her hieney and a voice and I may be slightly biased to red heads.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
    Just uhhhh wow lol Bob! I can't imagine getting amorous with her while she has the choose your price ray guy scanning everything.... ;)
    I can :)
    *scanning* Flo -"ahhh I see this item we can reduce by 25% today, congrats!"
    Me- "Flo, let's talk economics, The only thing you should expect is to enjoy a sustained period of robust inflation."
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I am, however, a court shoe head. I try to get new court shoes for handball every six months. So I tend to have half a dozen court shoes around. It makes a big diff how well you play to have shoes that squeak on the hardwood, and a big diff how you feel after a game. The insides of shoes get worn out way way before the soles look worn. Used to do the same with cleats when I was a football official. Renewed them every season. Gave the used ones to new officials who were trying to put their kit together.

But that's for use; not for style.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck T's all day erry day. Rainbows and Sanuks in the summer time

Aldo and Steve madden when I'm fancy pants.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Chuck T's all day erry day. Rainbows and Sanuks in the summer time

Aldo and Steve madden when I'm fancy pants.
    Rocking my dark blue chucks today!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No, but mostly b/c I can't afford it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Flip flops or work boots.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandals and New Balance in non winter weather and boots in winter. Never been concerned or had the money to buy name brand.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

nah.
    wife'll tell ya i got no sense of style anyways so i don't think nice sneakers would do me much good lol.

love my red wing boots though.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Maybe is best that there is other sneaker heads on here with me...I go back in forth with text and emails from my brother n law on almost a daily basis...he is an actual shoe ****..lol
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Red wings, sandals or cowboy. I might have a pair of sneaks buried in a closet somewhere tho.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    1 pair Sketcher sneakers, 1 pair Sketcher steel toe boots, 1 pair Bearpaw slippers and a pair of Beanboots. All I own.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Two pairs of Converse One Star, one pair of New Balance running shoes, two pairs of World Industries skate shoes, one pair of Nike high top b-ball shoes, one pair of Ozark Trails hiking boots, two pairs of tactical boots and three pairs of station boots.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, I own two pairs of shoes.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

Like most women I own 5,000 pairs of shoes. My favorite sneakers are Pumas and New Balance Miminus for the gym.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, not a sneaker guy. Did just pick up a pair of Reef's on vacation a couple weeks ago.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Unicorn:
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

It is a guy thing. If you have a great pair of boots and a pair of sneakers, you're all set.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I wear sneakers a lot, but decision is between 2 pair and a pair for the gym.
  • Options
    Do you tuck your tshirt into your jeans? I sure don't but most older guys or guys will bellys do!!
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Nope. I was reading an article in Maxim magazine a few years back talking about never tucking in tshirts. It said, "Don't...just dont"
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    AshMe:
    Nope. I was reading an article in Maxim magazine a few years back talking about never tucking in tshirts. It said, "Don't...just dont"
    Nice!