Home Non Cigar Related
Options

DO NOT LOOK HERE

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Hope everyone has a good day off. Now get out there and give birth!

Comments

• Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Damn I almost missed my day off! THANKS ........ whatcha smoking tonight? V-herfn tonight?
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Uh, thanks...

(He says as he writes from work.)
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have some Labor Day cake.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:

That's wrong on so many levels...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    webmost:

I puked a little.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    webmost:

No...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    webmost:

Uh,.........Don't bother quantifying it. It's wrong on ALL levels.

Speaking of wrong. I know it's wrong but, I'm hungry for some strawberries and spongecake now.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just effin' wrong...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you believe this one's not the worst one? Google this - Creepy baby shower cakes - if you want to see how stupid/crass some people (women?) are these days. My wife (ex) was scared and freaked out enough as it was by her pregnancy. She would have totally lost her mind and run home screaming in horror had someone given here a cake like these back when she was pregnant.
    webmost:

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sick! Just STUPID sick!!