Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    People who think that their unrealistic expectations not being met is somehow someone else's fault. Had a guy come into my office last night upset because he moved to Oregon on the belief that jobs just fell from the sky and all of our systems were perfect and we are so progressive that he can have what he wanted when he wanted it. Sorry pal, but do your homework before you move somewhere; us not meeting your fantasy is not indicative of a flaw of ours.

I'm sorry you can't find a job at 62 and that you're so obnoxious that no employer will return your calls (and apparently two had trespass orders against him for being verbally abusive) and I'm sorry you didn't pick up a newspaper, watched local or national news, or went on any remotely informational website in the last 6 months that would have told you our health care exchanges don't work as planned. Oh, and you told everyone at our health department that they were too stupid to help you, that they should all be fired for not doing it the way it's done in Utah, you refuse to speak to anyone you think might be a minority, and now they won't return your calls? Shocking.

Oh yeah, and good luck with that run for Congress where you're gonna straighten everyone one because you're clearly smarter than anyone else (almost a direct quote).
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    one of my professors is a botl who think no cigar can compete with a cuban cigar.
    Lol! Kinda cool... I teach now and I saw that one of my students is a pipe smoker (tobacco). Im going to try not to play favorites! I like cc's... but come on. Snob!
    To be fair, if that's his flavor profile of choice, he's pretty much correct.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Companies that list full time employment opportunities, you apply for them and submit a resume, they call you for an interview, then after offering you the position decide to inform you that they have no longer been authorized by corporate to hire full time but are more then happy to offer the position to you at part time status, starting at 18-22 hours per week with a rotating schedule - so you are not able to at least have a set schedule and get another part time job to make up the difference :/ This has happened twice in the last 2 weeks to me Grrrrr
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    one of my professors is a botl who think no cigar can compete with a cuban cigar.
    Lol! Kinda cool... I teach now and I saw that one of my students is a pipe smoker (tobacco). Im going to try not to play favorites! I like cc's... but come on. Snob!
    Well some time this semester I'm going to get him some nice cigars. Hopefully if i need the 3 extra points at the end of the semester for an A then he'll remember me and give them to me
    Ken Light:
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    good point
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    Well some time this semester I'm going to get him some nice cigars. Hopefully if i need the 3 extra points at the end of the semester for an A then he'll remember me and give them to me
    Ken Light:
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    good point
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Gray4lines:
    Thanatos0320:
    That's true, ken... I assumed that if he thought that way he would try and have others believe the same. I would still claim snob if he looked down on non-Cuban cigars. You may not like other cigars, but don't try and claim that they are inferior. But certainly, anyone may like what they choose.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    The Crud

Summer colds are the worst. When it started, I thought it was allergies, but nope.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Forgetfulness,
    Went grocery shopping at walmart with my $250.00 RayBan sunglasses on, hung them on the carts seat back while in there, and forgot to retrieve them when unloading the carts contents into the car trunk, pushed the cart into the cart cage, after remembering when I got back into the car, went back to the cart and Gone :/
    Have had them for 6 years, will miss them
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Forgetfulness,
    Went grocery shopping at walmart with my $250.00 RayBan sunglasses on, hung them on the carts seat back while in there, and forgot to retrieve them when unloading the carts contents into the car trunk, pushed the cart into the cart cage, after remembering when I got back into the car, went back to the cart and Gone :/
    Have had them for 6 years, will miss them
    Sorry to hear that one Steve.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hate this crap. Just when I give up my job to go to school full time, the radiator in the car goes out. Might not even be worth fixing it since it's a 2002 Honda Civic. Might be time to get a new car. Guess I won't be buying anything for a long time again.
  • Options
    Fishing post!!! and no I don't mean fishing...I mean fishing!!!!!!

#getyourpostcountup
    #bounce
    #buyityourdamnself!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

#getyourpost count up
    #bounce
    #buyityodamnself!
    YEAHHHHHHHH BOY! THIS AINT NO SOUP KITCHEN!
  • Options
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:

#getyourpost count up
    #bounce
    #buyityodamnself!
    YEAHHHHHHHH BOY! THIS AINT NO SOUP KITCHEN!
    Dude..I just posted this..what are you following me?
  • Options
    YEAHHHH BO....I mean, yeah man. It's been a while since I got to hype you.
  • Options
    Rain:
    YEAHHHH BO....I mean, yeah man. It's been a while since I got to hype you.
    True true.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting in my kayak fishing and smoking a AJ fresh rolled in my left hand . Got to pee so I grab my pee bottle and start filling it up. A trout hits my line. I drop my pee bottle and grab my rod to set the hook. I miss the fish, spill the pee bottle and somehow manage to pee on my cigar. The cigar is not out so what the hell I continue to smoke, enteresting flavors. This happened two weeks ago.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Aftermath of storms. I have a couple acres of wooded land around my house and last night's winds left me with a ridiculous mess to clean up and no power. Thankfully, my house is fine, but I have a year's worth of trees to cut up now.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Aftermath of storms. I have a couple acres of wooded land around my house and last night's winds left me with a ridiculous mess to clean up and no power. Thankfully, my house is fine, but I have a year's worth of trees to cut up now.

+1 Been there done that.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry to hear that Teach but glad y'all are ok and that the house is fine!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Worthless threads...and of course threads started in the wrong freakin section....

#justsayin #bounce
  • Options
    Memes and GIFs.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Worthless threads...and of course threads started in the wrong freakin section....

#justsayin #bounce
    Sorry. I'm guilty on both counts at one time or many.
  • Options
    On the ship and underway, finally able to get enough free time to smoke a cigar. Go out to the smoke deck. Packed. Finally find a place to light up and everyone stares cause they all have cigarettes and I'm trying to light up a cigar. Get it lit, get a good way down, then notice the wind is so strong it's been causing it to burning un-evenly. Oh and then dealing with all the guys who want to come up and ask "What kind is that?"
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Fml. Not even 2 weeks after I quit my job to go back to school, the radiator in the car breaks down and my puppy has health issues. Great. They say bad things come in 3s. Wonder what the third will be.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Fml. Not even 2 weeks after I quit my job to go back to school, the radiator in the car breaks down and my puppy has health issues. Great. They say bad things come in 3s. Wonder what the third will be.
    Sorry to hear, man. But on the bright side, every time I'm waiting for the 3rd bad thing, I realize Justin Bieber is a thing. So there's always one bad thing to start, and they can only come in 2's now!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Retired guys who buy cool sports cars and then drive like little old ladies.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:

3rd.....me quoting you.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    spending 140 on a driveshaft with bad U-joints.

Spending 80 dollars on custom U-joints to repair Driveshaft.

Spendind 220 dollars, plus a days worth of work for the driveshaft to still vibrate.

Paying 700 for a new one.

SMH

Aj
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    smoke em if you got em:

#justsayin #bounce
    Sorry. I'm guilty on both counts at one time or many.
    We have all been guilty of it....no worries.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pain..... But you can't put your life on hold and veg out on pain meds. It doesn't work that way. I wish that I could let someone feel it for 5 minutes so they have reference about why you're not so cheery... Ughhhhh