Roman, whatever helps you join us.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    What a great time last year. I am in.

Looks like I'm in as well !!!
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    I grew up in Chicago and my mom still lives there. Gives me a good excuse to visit mom.

I'm in.

Not sure about wifey but if Shizz is bringing his other then mine may come too.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me & Mrs. Shizz have purchased our plane tickets....now where to stay??? Ideas??
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Me & Mrs. Shizz have purchased our plane tickets....now where to stay??? Ideas??
    No ideas on where to stay but I do find out funny that a couple of West Coast boys have to travel east to herf good the first time together. Jim, something just ain't right about us, lol
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    How do I convince her to meet the other ladies and that we don't sit on our **** for 15 hours getting hammered and black lung.. I've got this feeling I'm going solo..
    Has she seen most of us? Outside of Barry, we don't miss many meals! Lol, there will be some delicious meals planned along the way. If she doesn't want to do all of the cigar-related events, there is plenty of shopping on Michigan Ave.......
    /////I think i can keep up with any and all of you. If you remember last year I kept up, and perhaps even out-ate little Ryan at that amazing sea-food place we eat at for Saturday lunch. There are not too many people who eat more in a day then me...that i have met at least. Beauty of having a high metabolism.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    How do I convince her to meet the other ladies and that we don't sit on our **** for 15 hours getting hammered and black lung.. I've got this feeling I'm going solo..
    Has she seen most of us? Outside of Barry, we don't miss many meals! Lol, there will be some delicious meals planned along the way. If she doesn't want to do all of the cigar-related events, there is plenty of shopping on Michigan Ave.......
    /////I think i can keep up with any and all of you. If you remember last year I kept up, and perhaps even out-ate little Ryan at that amazing sea-food place we eat at for Saturday lunch. There are not too many people who eat more in a day then me...that i have met at least. Beauty of having a high metabolism.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The 1st 2 years we have stayed in a great Holiday Inn. Forget exactly which one, but they have a shuttle, pretty basic rooms, but a very good price. The shuttle is very critical to our adventure.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have hear the Holiday Inn @ Countryside. Right now rooms are $127/night but last year I think I read some got them for around $57. Im guessing if you wait a bit they will come down a good amount.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    No ideas on where to stay but I do find out funny that a couple of West Coast boys have to travel east to herf good the first time together. Jim, something just ain't right about us, lol
    That is very true but I will head down to your meat Fest next year!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I have hear the Holiday Inn @ Countryside. Right now rooms are $127/night but last year I think I read some got them for around $57. Im guessing if you wait a bit they will come down a good amount.

Yep, was Holiday Inn Countryside,IL.
    We booked on priceline.com to get those prices.

And I AM NOT the Designated Driver this year !

Royln you get a ride yet ???

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    avengethis:

Yeah I checked priceline, kayak, hotels.com and they are all the same price right now. If I remember right it was in Novemberish when members said they got that pricing so I'll sit tight for awhile.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    avengethis:

Thanks for the text messages Curt...you the man!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Road trip?
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    FTG will be representing team Colorado this year..........
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    can you guys please let me know when a good price will hit for that hotel near Casa? Also, if anyone has a hook up for car rental, let me know too! I'm all about (w/in reason) cheap lodging and a cheap rental car! I'd much rather allocate my funds to chicago food and booze.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    We did bidding on Priceline for hotels in countryside, will pass along info on how, what $$ to bid on!

Roomie, if you are getting a vehicle Priceline can work well also, just find a normal price on Priceline per day first, then bid half price per day, usually works!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn) 2. Jsnake +1 3. SleevePlz and Car Ramrod 4. Avengethis and wife 5. The Shizz but Mrs. Shizz?? 6. RCY +1 7. Curtpick +1 8. bearb 9. Chuck N. >Going to do my best to make it? 10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 12. Bear 13. Royln 14. Tyland64 15. kingjk729 16. jadelt 17. FTG
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    can you guys please let me know when a good price will hit for that hotel near Casa? Also, if anyone has a hook up for car rental, let me know too! I'm all about (w/in reason) cheap lodging and a cheap rental car! I'd much rather allocate my funds to chicago food and booze.
    Hey June Bug last year after I booked the hotel room in the confirmation email was a deal through Budget/Alamo on rentals during my stay .... I ended up booking a full size for 9 bucks a day picking up at Midway ..... After I met up with Luke and got our stuff they had no full size and gave me the choice of a ford escape, Hyundai Tucson or Mitsubishi outlander for the same price. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn) 2. Jsnake +1 3. SleevePlz and Car Ramrod 4. Avengethis and wife 5. The Shizz but Mrs. Shizz?? 6. RCY +1 7. Curtpick +1 8. bearb 9. Chuck N. >Going to do my best to make it? 10. No_one21 probably.
    Where's the love Shafty??????????????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:

?? THIS WILL BE EPIC!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ummm Roman, you might want to look into renting a spot :) *jk*

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn what a fine lineup of brothers! Hopefully I can join next year, this is going to be epic and the pics should be great I'm sure!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Those dates are a black out for me, due to holidays at work... grrr
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    thanks fellas for the recommendations for lodging and car rental! I suggest all of you guys to come earlier so that we can be merry!
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Someone should let them know we have a (large?) group coming in for a night of fun. Maybe we can get the VIP lounge? Or at least some notoriety.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I will speak to Sam. We never have a problem getting into the lounge. The private rooms are too small to accommodate a party bigger than 10.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn) 2. Jsnake +1 3. SleevePlz and Car Ramrod 4. Avengethis and wife 5. The Shizz and Mrs. Shizz 6. RCY +1 7. Curtpick +1 8. bearb 9. Chuck N. >Going to do my best to make it? 10. No_one21 probably.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn) 2. Jsnake +1 3. SleevePlz and Car Ramrod 4. Avengethis and wife 5. The Shizz but Mrs. Shizz 6. RCY +1 7. Curtpick +1 8. bearb 9. Chuck N. >Going to do my best to make it? 10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 12. Bear 13. Royln 14. Tyland64 15. kingjk729 16. jadelt 17. FTG 18. MVW67
    Where's the love Shafty??????????????
    My bad. Fixed!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:

?? THIS WILL BE EPIC!

Yup, I'm bringing a pound of weed and a case of Coors..........;)