Home General Discussion
Options

Gentlemen, mind your manners!

2»

Comments

• Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Welcome TaraLee. But really,......what's with all the new women members,..... all within about a week? Weird, huh? I'm not sure this isn't some elaborate hoax.
    We are women on the cutting edge. Hi Tara, welcome :) new here too!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There goes the clubhouse. JK she seems to be a very nice person. She helped bomb my wife with some Acid. Welcome!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Bob Luken:
    Welcome TaraLee. But really,......what's with all the new women members,..... all within about a week? Weird, huh? I'm not sure this isn't some elaborate hoax.
    you should post a photo of yourself like she did...in the non cigar related burn thread
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Yep and I am not falling for it. I think it's Jiunn messing with us.
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Welcome. Have you signed up for the newsletter yet?
    Nope :) We don't need two of them coming to the house!

• Options
    Unicorn:
    Bob Luken:
    Hi Unicorn! Thanks for the welcome! I must admit, I love that we've got the boys a little nervous ;)

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    TaraLee:
    Unicorn:
    Bob Luken:
    Hi Unicorn! Thanks for the welcome! I must admit, I love that we've got the boys a little nervous ;)

Welcome ladies! Getting to be less a sausage fest as a sausage gathering now.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome photos! Great eye!!
    Thanks :) That really means a lot coming from you! Thanks for checking them out!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Tara, thanks again to you and your husband for the bomb y'all sent my way last week! Have fun, introduce yourself and start getting involved... Oh and scare the crap out of the rest of the guys here ;) Oh and welcome from the Irish Clan.....

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. I suppose I should finally allow my wife to join since there is this influx of women around. I didn't want her getting eatin up by the dogs!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome Tara, thanks again to you and your husband for the bomb y'all sent my way last week! Have fun, introduce yourself and start getting involved... Oh and scare the crap out of the rest of the guys here ;) Oh and welcome from the Irish Clan.....

What's that on your lip?
  • Options
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:

What's that on your lip?
    Cute Randy reallllll cute ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:

What's that on your lip?
    Took this one about two min ago to shut you up Mr. Clean....

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:

What's that on your lip?
    Took this one about two min ago to shut you up Mr. Clean....

Much less serial killer I have to say
  • Options
    Lol thanks Mr. Fireman :P I'm at work right now hence the bum appearance being that I work from home lol.
  • Options
    Don't work too hard
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Don't work too hard
    I only work for apple so it's just me fixing people computers or listening to complete worthless chunks of meat come at me with their hand out asking what I am going to do to ease their emotional and psychological pain that they experienced due to their iPhone not snycing their pictures ;)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Don't work too hard
    I only work for apple so it's just me fixing people computers or listening to complete worthless chunks of meat come at me with their hand out asking what I am going to do to ease their emotional and psychological pain that they experienced due to their iPhone not snycing their pictures ;)
    Can you tell them just deal with it or would that be bad??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Don't work too hard
    What I wouldn't give to say that...
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Don't work too hard
    What I wouldn't give to say that...
    You can with me, my button on the bottom of my iphone hardly ever works, what you going to do for me? On second thought save your breath, I have been dealing with it and it's actually my full intentions to keep dealing with it. (it's a 4s and I heard the 6 is due out next month so maybe it's time for an upgrade)